Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6433. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Amritsar. On flights from KUL - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar departs at 18:15 and arrives Amritsar at 21:40.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur’s departs at 19:15 and arrives Amritsar at 22:40.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Amritsar in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar is 4230 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight takes approximately 05 Hours & 40 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹6433. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Amritsar?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6433 would be the lowest airfare for a Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar for today?The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar for today is ₹6433. The fare usually varies between Kuala Lumpur and Amritsar.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. Statistically it is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of South-East Asia. Titled as a business hub, the city is home to a divergent mix of ethnicity which includes Malay, Chinese and Indian. This place exhibits beautiful historical monuments, street markets, skyscrapers and much more. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be all year round. Few months witness hot and humid weather with occasional rain while other months (December to February and May to August) are drier. The highest temperature is around 33 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 21 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Amritsar Airport
Famous by the name of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport, Amritsar airport has a runway of 12,001 ft. It is in the 27th spot in terms of passenger traffic in India. The distance between Amritsar City Chowk and Amritsar Airport is 11 kms. The travel time between these points is 30 minutes if travelling by a taxi. If travelling by auto-rickshaw, the travel time is 20 minutes. There are no nearest stations for taking a train or bus. There are number of local rental companies available for hiring a car. All these options are available outside the terminal building.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Amritsar Airport is well designed and well-equipped. You can purchase number of essentials at various shops in the airport. For hunger pangs, visit the several eating outlets present here. You fill also find Wi-Fi which is free for 30 minutes. Other facilities include pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, ATM machines, etc. There is an option for duty free shopping at its international terminal.
Best Time to Visit Amritsar
Amritsar, one of the most beautiful cities of Punjab is home to Golden Temple and several gorgeous architectural wonders. The best places to explore in Amritsar are Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid. The best time to visit Amritsar is from November, December, January, February and March. Summers (April to June) should be avoided in Amritsar as the temperature touches 49°C. Amritsar experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to October. Amritsar is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Oct₹11389
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by AirAsia X Airline from INR 11389
- 25 Oct₹13091
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by AirAsia X Airline from INR 13091
- 26 Oct₹14368
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by Malindo Air Airline from INR 14368
- 28 Oct
- 30 Oct
- 03 Nov₹8837
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by AirAsia X Airline from INR 8837
- 05 Nov₹12808
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by Malindo Air Airline from INR 12808
- 06 Nov
- 10 NovAirAsia X
- 18 Nov₹10532
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by Malindo Air Airline from INR 10532
- 19 NovAirAsia X
- 20 NovAirAsia X
- 21 Nov₹10629
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by Malindo Air Airline from INR 10629
- 22 Nov₹8173
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by Malindo Air Airline from INR 8173
- 23 Nov₹8952
- Kuala Lumpur to Amritsar by AirAsia X Airline from INR 8952
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org