Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Baghdogra. On flights from KUL - IXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Bagdogra Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Baghdogra in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra is 2979 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Baghdogra?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Baghdogra flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, located in the capital city of Malaysia, has 2 Terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, Currency Exchange kiosks, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping at the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at Menara Medical Group, which is located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal. If you want to buy medicines, there’s a pharmacy - Pusrawi Health Pro Shoppe available. Free Wi-Fi is available to one and all. You can also avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. Statistically it is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of South-East Asia. Titled as a business hub, the city is home to a divergent mix of ethnicity which includes Malay, Chinese and Indian. This place exhibits beautiful historical monuments, street markets, skyscrapers and much more. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be all year round. Few months witness hot and humid weather with occasional rain while other months (December to February and May to August) are drier. The highest temperature is around 33 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 21 degree Celsius.
How To Reach Bagdogra Airport
Located around 9 km from the city of Siliguri, Bagdogra International Airport is known to be the major airport of North Bengal and Sikkim. The airport connects to major Indian cities like Chennai, New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Kolkata and Guwahati. The distance of Bagdogra railway station from the airport is 4 km. Travellers can commute to and from the airport very conveniently with various options in offer. One can easily opt for intermittent buses from the Bagdogra bus stand located 4 km from the airport. If bus is not a convenient option for you, opt for prepaid taxis or cabs available outside the airport. You can choose this service to travel within the city or outstation.
Facilities at Bagdogra International Airport
With number of modern facilities for the comfort of passengers, Bagdogra Airport is well designed and well-equipped. Domestic terminal has 2 hand baggage check-in counters and cargo check. You will also find STD and ISD booths here. Connecting major Indian cities, Air India, GoAir, Jet Airways, SpiceJet are some of the domestic flights that operate from Bagdogra. You fill also find facilities like free luggage trolleys, baggage services, wheelchairs, assistance for the elderly and physically challenged people, snack bar, juice counter, etc. International Terminal has a duty - free shop as well.Druk Air operates international flights at this airport.It connects to Paro in Bhutan and Bangkok.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available
Bagdogra Airport Details
Name : Bagdogra Airport
Address : N/A
Phone : N/A
Email : N/A