Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4332. Approximately 42 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok. On flights from KUL - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Kuala Lumpur departs for Bangkok?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok is at 08:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 09:10.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok route. The last flight leaves at 22:05 and arrives in Bangkok at 23:10.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok is 1182 km. There are about 42 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok air journey is 02 Hours & 05 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok.
- On a Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Bangkok, how many flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday?To reach Bangkok, there are 42 flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok in the next 30 days, ₹4332 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 42 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Bangkok, which airlines fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Bangkok, there are 15 airlines that have flights to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Bangkok, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Bangkok, there are 42 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. The price ranges from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok today?The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok for today is ₹4332. Bangkok is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Bangkok airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flights?For Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?If you are flying from Kuala Lumpur, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur has two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Menara Medical Group. A pharmacy is also available within the main terminal building. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels or watch a free movie at the movie theatre in KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Exhibiting itself as a modest settlement in the earlier times, Kuala Lumpur has now grown as one of the most progressive metropolitan cities of the world. The city flourishes with a diverse mix of ethnicities like Malay, Indian and Chinese. It is not only a business hub but also a great tourist destination. Plan a visit to this city to experience some of the most amazing sights, delicious food and historical sites. The best to visit Kuala Lumpur is anytime of the year. The weather extremely charming with max. and min. temperature remaining between 33 degree Celsius to 21 degree Celsius. Visit during this time to cherish sightseeing in the best possible way.
How to Travel to & from Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is famous for all the right reasons. From state-of-the-art facilities to chic interiors, the airport has everything to ensure a wonderful travel time for travellers. On arrival at the airport, airport taxis, minivan, airport rail and public vans are easily available for the commute. Airport rail, located at the basement B, provides an easy access to every part of the city. The airport rail stops at 6 major stations and ends the journey at Phaya Thai. The train leaves at every 15 minutes from the station. Minibus private transfers are also available for a comfortable commute.
Facilities at Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is the biggest airport in Thailand. Owing to a unique infrastructure and amazing facilities, it is one of the coolest transport hubs in the world. Commuting to and from the airport is easy and cheap. Catering to about 58 million passengers every year, this international airport encompasses all modern day facilities. From tourists to business travellers, the airport has facilities for all. Commuters can rest at the comfortable in-house lounges or can indulge in some guilt free shopping at the duty free shops. Also, a wide variety of dining options are an add on to the airport.
Best Time to Visit Bangkok
Boasting of some of the most beautiful beaches of the world, Thailand in no time has created its place in the global tourism map. It is flocked by thousands of tourists from across the globe. The capital of this kingdom, Bangkok is one of the most popular destinations. From enjoying a tuk tuk ride to taking a boat ride, there is a lot to explore in this scenic city. The city experiences a tropical monsoon climate, which makes it hot and humid throughout the year. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the months of November and February. During these months, the humidity levels are the lowest and the weather is also pleasant.
Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Oct₹5000
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Royal Jordanian Airline from INR 5000
- 29 Oct₹4978
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Royal Jordanian Airline from INR 4978
- 30 Oct₹4407
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 4407
- 01 Nov₹5204
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Thai Smile Airline from INR 5204
- 02 Nov₹5363
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Thai Smile Airline from INR 5363
- 03 Nov₹6118
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 6118
- 08 Nov₹4389
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 4389
- 13 NovJetstar Asia
- 15 Nov₹5181
- Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok by Thai Smile Airline from INR 5181
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Bangkok Airport Details
Name : Suvarnabhumi Airport
Address : 999 swine 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Chang Wat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Phone : NA
Email : NA