Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6196. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Bengaluru. On flights from KUL - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur for Bengaluru?The earliest flight for Bengaluru departs at 09:30 from Kuala Lumpur and reaches Bengaluru at 11:05.
- To reach Bengaluru late at night, when does the last flight from Kuala Lumpur departs?To reach Bengaluru late at night, the last flight from Kuala Lumpur departs at 21:30 and arrives Bengaluru airport at 23:05. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru is approximately 2865 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kuala Lumpur Airport to Bengaluru Airport is about 8 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by airways, the average journey duration will be 04 Hours & 05 Minutes and will cost around ₹6196.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bengaluru from Kuala Lumpur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru, there are 8 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bengaluru easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹6196 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru. There are 8 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru route.
- For reaching Bengaluru from Kuala Lumpur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru, there are 8 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru route is ₹6196.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru ends here. ₹6196 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Bengaluru Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) of Kuala Lumpur City from the city is via the Airport Shuttle or the KLIA Express train. If you opt for the train, you can board one at KL Sentral Station in the heart of the city. Same applies to the airport shuttle bus; it also departs from KL Sentral. Taxis are slightly more expensive than the train and the shuttle. They can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day. You can also hire an Uber to get to the airport. Out of all transportation modes, the express train is the fastest; it takes merely 28-30 minutes to complete the journey. You can catch the train from the KL Sentral Station every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur has two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Menara Medical Group. A pharmacy is also available within the main terminal building. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels or watch a free movie at the movie theatre in KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur is a beautiful city that esteems its modern present while still admiring its Southeast Asian heritage. Featuring a stretch of shophouses lets one experience the city’s colonial past at the old quarters. It’s iconic Petronas Towers perfectly exhibits its modern ambitions. If you are planning a trip, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all throughout the year. The season starting from December to February and May to August is drier as compared to other months. Rest of the months are hot and humid but it gets better with rain. The temperature ranges between 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The weather remains balmy during daytime and cold during the night hours
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Spread across an area of 4,000 acres, Kempegowda International Airport is the main airport serving the city of Bengaluru. This airport is situated at a distance of around 36 from the main city and is well-connected via public transport. The cheapest and the fastest way to commute within the city or to the airport is by auto rickshaws or BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation) buses. The buses are available at almost all important parts of the city and run every 15 minutes. Other than this, rented taxis and online cabs are available are every part of the city. You can also take a metro to Vidhan Soudha Station and further take a cab for Mekhri circle. You will find a number of buses departing for the airport from here.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport is the primary airport serving the city of Bengaluru. This airport is owned and operated by BIAL, which is first of its kinds in India. Numerous high-end facilities like eateries, lounges and shopping centres are available at Bengaluru airport for passengers. A number of lounges in the airport ensure a comfortable travel experience for worn out travellers. Lounges operated by Plaza Premium and Above Ground Level are located at level 1 and the mezzanine level. Those who would like to spend time shopping can shop at several retail outlets like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop. For duty free shopping, Sound and Vision is a must-visit.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
From being the Garden City of the country to the Silicon Valley of India, Bangalore has grown tremendously in the last few years. Nearly 40% of the city’s landscape is covered with gardens and 15% with lakes and ponds. Other than this, Bangalore is also known for its active nightlife with more than 800 pubs. The city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is from September to February, when the weather is pleasant. The temperature during this time of the year remains between 10 to 15 degree celsius and is considered ideal for sightseeing.
Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Nov
- 26 Nov₹11750
- Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by Air Asia Airline from INR 11750
- 27 Nov
- 30 Nov
- 01 Dec
- 03 Dec
- 04 Dec
- 09 Dec
- 10 Dec
- 11 Dec
- 12 Dec₹8745
- Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 8745
- 13 Dec
- 14 Dec₹8745
- Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 8745
- 19 Dec₹7769
- Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by Airline from INR 7769
- 21 Dec
- 22 Dec₹10306
- Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru by IndiGo Airline from INR 10306
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org