Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3803. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Bhubaneshwar. On flights from KUL - BBI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Bhubaneshwar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight leave from Kuala Lumpur airport?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur departs at 22:10 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 23:25.
- At what time does the last Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight depart from Kuala Lumpur airport?The last Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight departs at 22:10 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and reaches Bhubaneshwar Airport at 23:25.
- On a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar, the aerial distance covered is 2561 km. There are a total number of 1 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight?The journey time for a Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight on a direct flight is 03 Hours & 45 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Kuala Lumpur and Bhubaneshwar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar everyday?There are 1 flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days?₹3803 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar in the next 30 days. Book from 1 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar weekly?There are 1 flights that fly from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar weekly. Reach Bhubaneshwar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹3803.
- What is cheapest fare to Bhubaneshwar from Kuala Lumpur today?The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar is ₹3803. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Bhubaneshwar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhubaneshwar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kuala Lumpur or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Bhubaneshwar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, one of the biggest and busiest airports of Asia, holds a solid international reputation. There are several ways to get to the airport like the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, the taxi or the Airport Shuttle Bus. From the KL Sentral Station located in the centre of the city, one can board the bus to reach the airport. If you wish for a more private commute, you can hire a taxi or an Uber, which would take you to the airport in a little over half an hour. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city. Taking the train is the fastest way to reach the airport; the train departs every 15 minutes from KL Sentral and takes only 28-30 minutes to cover the distance.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur has two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Menara Medical Group. A pharmacy is also available within the main terminal building. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels or watch a free movie at the movie theatre in KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
The enchanting capital of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur is a city cladded with amazing steel skyscrapers, historical monuments, bustling street markets, massive shopping malls and spirited nightlife. Its charged up metropolitan pace set against a grand backdrop fascinates visitors with variety and a multicultural charm. With its maritime climate, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur is all year round. Most of the year, the weather conditions are hot and humid but with rain, the climate gets cool and pleasant which keeps up the balance. The temperature ranges from 21 degree Celsius to 33 degree Celsius. The months from December to February and May to August are relatively drier than the other months.
Top Routes from Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur to New Delhi Flights Kuala Lumpur to Mumbai Flights Kuala Lumpur to Bengaluru Flights Kuala Lumpur to Chennai Flights Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata Flights Kuala Lumpur to Hyderabad Flights Kuala Lumpur to Kochi Flights Kuala Lumpur to Ahmedabad Flights Kuala Lumpur to Pune Flights Kuala Lumpur to Goa Flights
How to Travel to & from Bhubaneswar Airport
Biju Patnaik International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state-owned bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. One can board the bus 207 (from NandanKanan to the Airport) or 207A to reach the airport. Ashok Nagar Station is an important stop and usually, all buses pass through it, so you can board the bus from here; just make sure to double-check stoppages beforehand. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Bhubaneswar Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange (only at T1) and Car Rentals, Bhubaneswar Airport (Biju Patnaik International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, T1, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Bhubaneswar
Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha, is widely appreciated for its ancient temples and architecture. It is a renowned pilgrimage destination for both Hindus and Buddhists. One of the most important places to visit in this ancient city is the Lingaraja Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The 55-metre high surface of the temple is covered with beautiful carvings and looks extremely beautiful. Summers in Bhubaneshwar are hot and humid while winters are pleasant and best for sightseeing. The best time to visit Bhubaneswar is during the months of December to March when the temperature varies from 16 to 24 degree celsius.
Top Routes to Bhubaneshwar
New Delhi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Mumbai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Bengaluru to Bhubaneshwar Flights Chennai to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kolkata to Bhubaneshwar Flights Hyderabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Kochi to Bhubaneshwar Flights Ahmedabad to Bhubaneshwar Flights Pune to Bhubaneshwar Flights Goa to Bhubaneshwar Flights
Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar Flight Fare Calendar
- 16 Dec₹5568
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Air Asia Airline from INR 5568
- 17 Dec₹5550
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Air Asia Airline from INR 5550
- 18 Dec₹9373
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 9373
- 19 DecAir Asia
- 20 Dec₹12224
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Airline from INR 12224
- 29 Dec₹15525
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by IndiGo Airline from INR 15525
- 01 Jan₹5912
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Air Asia Airline from INR 5912
- 02 Jan₹5758
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Air Asia Airline from INR 5758
- 03 Jan₹5825
- Kuala Lumpur to Bhubaneshwar by Air Asia Airline from INR 5825
- 16 JanAir Asia
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Bhubaneshwar Airport Details
Name : Biju Patnaik Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Biju Patnaik Airport,Bhubaneswar-751020 (Odisha)
Phone : 91-674-2596302, 2596317
Email : email@example.com