Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Bikaner. On flights from KUL - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Bikaner in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner is 4084 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Bikaner?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Bikaner flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. You can either hire a taxi (regular or premium), opt for the super-speed KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus. Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the Express train, then you can board it from KL Sentral Station; trains depart for the airport from the station every 15 minutes. You can also board from the bus from the KL Sentral Bus Station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur has two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Menara Medical Group. A pharmacy is also available within the main terminal building. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels or watch a free movie at the movie theatre in KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s culture, metropolitan vibes, amazing shopping experience and great food attracts a lot of tourists each year. The local markets and religious places of this city offer a peep into the local culture and lifestyle. It is located beautifully at the confluence of two rivers: Gombak River and Klang River. If you are planning a trip for leisure or business, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be anytime during the year. The city is a mix of dry, rainy and hot season. If you prefer dry months, visit the place from December to February or May to August. This time sees the maximum temperature of 33 degree Celsius and minimum of 21 degree Celsius.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
With a population of 2.3 million people, Bikaner is one of the fastest growing cities in Rajasthan. The city is known for its palaces and ruins of past civilizations which landmark the city very beautifully. Some of them include Lalhgarh Palace, Junagarh Palace and Laxmi Niwas Palace. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner would be during the end of the year from October to March when the scorching heat from the summers settle and the temperatures are perfect for touring. While the temperatures in summer can reach up to 46 degree Celsius, the winters can make it plummet down to -2 degree Celsius.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available
Bikaner Airport Details
Address not available