Kuala Lumpur to Colombo FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 15 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Colombo. On flights from KUL - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Colombo Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo departs at 08:45 and arrives Colombo at 09:45.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur’s departs at 22:45 and arrives Colombo at 23:45.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Colombo in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo is 2455 km in a direct flight. Approximately 15 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Colombo?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.8 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo, how many flights fly on this route everyday?15 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Colombo route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo, how many weekly flights fly on this route?15 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Colombo route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Colombo via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Colombo flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
A destination within itself, Kuala Lumpur International Airport boasts of luxury lounges, a wide variety of restaurants, children’s play areas and duty-free stores that sell everything from liquor to chocolates within its confines. It also provides services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange Car Rentals and more. Free Wi-Fi and trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. There are plenty of comfortable chairs, benches and lounge areas, if you wish to rest your head. Showers are also located in both the terminals. If you want a few hours of undisturbed sleep, you could book a room at a transit hotel for a few hours and rejuvenate yourself.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. Statistically it is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of South-East Asia. Titled as a business hub, the city is home to a divergent mix of ethnicity which includes Malay, Chinese and Indian. This place exhibits beautiful historical monuments, street markets, skyscrapers and much more. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be all year round. Few months witness hot and humid weather with occasional rain while other months (December to February and May to August) are drier. The highest temperature is around 33 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 21 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Colombo
Sri Lanka, a beautiful island nation, is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. This island nation remains connected with all the other parts of the world through Bandaranaike International Airport. The airport is situated at a distance of about 35 km from the main city and is easily accessible via public transport. It takes approximately half an hour to reach the airport from the main city. Express buses, minibuses and taxis are available for the transportation from the airport to the city. If looking for cheapest way to commute, express buses are the best choice.
Facilities At Colombo Airport
Bandaranaike International Airport is the only international airport in the country of Sri Lanka. A large number of international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, Children’s Care Rooms, travel desk, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs are also available at the airport to provide easy money access to all the commuters. For some guilt free shopping, there are a number of duty free shops available inside the airport.
Best Time To Visit Colombo
Commonly referred to as the Teardrop of India or the Pearl of Indian Ocean, Sri Lanka is among the most loved tourist destinations in Asia. With tea plantations across the nation, It is one of the largest tea producers and exporters in the world. For tea lovers, Ceylon Tea Museum in Kandy is a must visit. Colombo is among the most loved destinations in the country. From the months of March to May, the city remains hot and is not the ideal time to visit. The winter season and northeast monsoon starts from November and continues till February. It is considered to be the best time to visit Colombo.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA