Kuala Lumpur to Dubai FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Dubai. On flights from KUL - DXB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Dubai Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai departs at 02:10 and arrives Dubai at 04:55.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur’s departs at 19:10 and arrives Dubai at 22:55.
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Dubai in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai is 5532 km in a direct flight. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Dubai?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.3 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?7 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Dubai route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?7 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Dubai route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Dubai via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Dubai flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, a leading air hub of Asia, is always bustling with tourists, be it day or night. To get to the airport from the city, you can hail a taxi, which is, perhaps, the most comfortable means of transport. Taxis are available from outside every hotel and at most important landmarks of the city 24*7, but they are more expensive that public transport. You can also opt to cover the distance to the airport by the KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) express, which departs every 15 minutes from the city’s central train station, KL Sentral. If you are on a tight budget, you can take the bus, which is the most inexpensive mode of travel. You can catch the airport shuttle bus from KL Sentral itself.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport in Kuala Lumpur has two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2. Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs, free Wi-Fi and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available at Menara Medical Group. A pharmacy is also available within the main terminal building. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels or watch a free movie at the movie theatre in KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia. Statistically it is one of the fastest growing metropolitan cities of South-East Asia. Titled as a business hub, the city is home to a divergent mix of ethnicity which includes Malay, Chinese and Indian. This place exhibits beautiful historical monuments, street markets, skyscrapers and much more. For exploring and enjoying the life here, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be all year round. Few months witness hot and humid weather with occasional rain while other months (December to February and May to August) are drier. The highest temperature is around 33 degree Celsius and the lowest is around 21 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Dubai Airport
Located at a distance of 14.2 km (via E11) from the city centre, Dubai International Airport is world’s second busiest airport. There are many ways to travel to the airport, like one can hire a taxi. Dubai taxis are really efficient, reasonably-priced and also metered. The best part is that the drivers are trained and courteous. Call at +971 (0) 4 208 0808 for booking a taxi. The other one is to board a metro. The metro services usually starts around 5:50 AM (5:30 AM on thursday) and stops around midnight (1 AM on Thursday/Friday). But please note there are no services on Friday mornings, it only starts at 1 PM. One can even board a bus (F55) which runs every 60 minutes between Dubai airport and Ibn Battuta Metro Station (during the metro operational hours). While Bus no N55 runs only between the Dubai airport and the Al Ghubaiba Bus Station (when the metro is not in operation).
Facilities At Dubai Airport
There are some great places to shop at Dubai International Airport like DDF - Fragrances & Cosmetics, DDF - Fashion, DDF - Jewellery, DDF - Liquor & Tobacco, DDF - Souvenirs, DigiPhoto, Le Clos, and Wi4Go. Forgot medicines? No problem get it from Bin Sina, Boots, and DDF - Pharmacy at Dubai Airport. For some chill time at Dubai Airport visit Al Majlis(next to Terminal 3), G-Force Health Club, Zen Garden, spa facilities and many executive lounges. Also, a 5 Star hotel is also available at the airport. Use car rental, currency exchange, business centre, children’s play area, baby care rooms, baggage storage (T1 and T3), prayer rooms, and smoking lounges once you visit Dubai Airport.
Best Time to Visit Dubai
One of the most expensive cities in the world, Dubai experiences extremely hot summers and warm, pleasant winters. It is mostly sunny throughout the year, with very few rainy days. The city experiences extreme temperatures in summer with the temperatures going as high as 49 degree celsius. Summer is hot and humid, and definitely not recommended to plan a trip during this time. As the outdoor tourist destinations cannot be explored in summer, winter, i.e. the months between November and March, is the best time to visit Dubai. This is also the time when tourists flock in hoards, so it will be more crowded.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available
Dubai Airport Details
Address not available