Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹16204. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Jaipur. On flights from KUL - JAI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Jaipur Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur leaves at 18:50 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 21:50.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to reach Jaipur scheduled?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur leaves at 18:50 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and arrives Jaipur Airport at 21:50.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kuala Lumpur and Jaipur in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur is 3815 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur take approximately 05 Hours & 30 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kuala Lumpur and Jaipur. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kuala Lumpur-Jaipur flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kuala Lumpur-Jaipur route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur route each day?1 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur in the next 30 days?₹16204 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur in next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur route weekly?1 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur departs at 18:50 and arrives Jaipur at 21:50.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur for today is ₹16204. So wait no more and fly to Jaipur airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kuala Lumpur, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Jaipur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia is one of the busiest airports of Asia. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi; you can choose either a regular or a premium taxi. By taxi, the total distance would be completed in just in a little over half an hour; but it would cost you more than public transportation. If you want to save on your trip, you can travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus or by the KLIA Express train. The Shuttle stops at many important landmarks in the city centre, so it is both a cheap as well as a convenient option. Whether you wish to take the bus or the train, you can board from the KL Sentral Station. The bus operates at scheduled timings while the train departs the station for the airport every 15 minutes.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Popularly known as KL, Kuala Lumpur is situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, at the junction of Klang and Gombak rivers. Sprawling across the northwest of Singapore, KL is beautiful in every way. If you are looking for the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur, anytime in a year is a great bet. This dry season spans from December to February and May to August. While the other months receive a hot and humid weather along with rain.The temperature during this time shows a high of 33 degree Celsius and a low of 21 degree Celsius. The climate is subtle with a pleasant and pleasing atmosphere which is perfect for sightseeing.
How to Travel to Jaipur International Airport
Jaipur International Airport is among the most important airports of the country. With a plan of expansion, the airport is soon going to resume operations in old Terminal 1. For now, there is only one terminal in the airport that handles both domestic and international flights. It is located in a suburb called Sanganer, which is 13 km from the city centre. A wide network of public transport help passengers commute from the city to the airport conveniently and hassle-free. Outside the terminal, there are separate pick-up zones for various ride sharing companies and rental cab services. Commuters can take a taxi from the airport to reach the bus stand and then further continue the journey in buses.
Facilities At Jaipur Airport
Jaipur International Airport provides a number of options for passengers to engage in. The entry gate to the airport is beautifully decorated with Dholpur stones and Rajasthani paintings that symbolises Indian culture and traditions. There are a number of retail stores that sell souvenirs, apparels and much more. High-end cafes and restaurants are the best place to relax and savour some mouth-watering delicacies. Some of the common services that are available at this airport for the convenience of travellers are Wi-Fi, ATMs, cash machines, currency exchange, information desk, showers, lockers, child care rooms, lost and found property, and entertainment TV.
Best Time To Visit Jaipur
Often referred as the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur is undoubtedly the largest city of Rajasthan. From colourful bazaars, grand palaces, to delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Jaipur is loaded with attractive things. Amber Fort and Palace, Hawa Mahal, Palace of the Winds, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar Observatory, and Jal Mahal are some of the most visited tourist destinations in Jaipur. October, November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Jaipur. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 44°C - 45°C. One should avoid a trip to Jaipur during these months. Monsoon hits the pink city during the months of July, August, and September. For the winter season, the temperature in Jaipur is somewhere 4°C.
Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Aug₹16204
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by Airline from INR 16204
- 22 Aug₹12219
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 12219
- 23 Aug₹9866
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 9866
- 24 Aug₹8931
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 8931
- 25 Aug₹8361
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 8361
- 26 Aug₹12394
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by Airline from INR 12394
- 27 Aug₹6913
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 6913
- 31 AugAirAsia X
- 03 Sep₹7478
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 7478
- 05 Sep₹9866
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 9866
- 08 Sep₹11683
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 11683
- 09 Sep₹13157
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by Airline from INR 13157
- 10 Sep₹6927
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 6927
- 19 Sep₹7583
- Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur by AirAsia X Airline from INR 7583
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available
Jaipur Airport Details
Name : Jaipur International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur, Rajasthan, 302011
Phone : 91-141-2550623
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org