Kuala Lumpur to Jammu FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Jammu. On flights from KUL - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Jammu Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Jammu through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Jammu is 4314 km. There are about 8 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday?To reach Jammu, there are 8 flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Jammu, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Jammu, there are 8 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. The price ranges from Kuala Lumpur to Jammu. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Jammu through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jammu. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Jammu airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flights?For Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?If you are flying from Kuala Lumpur, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kuala Lumpur to Jammu flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia’s most commonly used airport. Taking a bus shuttle from KL Sentral station is the cheapest and also, the most convenient way to get to the airport and vice versa. The fastest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the KLIA Express train, which takes only 28 - 30 minutes. The train departs from the central Kuala Lumpur Stations, KL Sentral. The train operates every 15 minutes, so you can leave at a normal time and not be late for your flight. If you want your own space and comfort, you can hail a taxi (regular or premium) from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day or night.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities (Manara Medical Group is located on the airport premises). Complimentary Wi-Fi is provided to all passengers. You can find Currency Exchange counters all throughout the airport. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled. If you have a long layover, you can also enjoy free movies in a comfortable setting on Level 2 of KLIA2. Free transfers are now available for passengers with interconnecting flights between KLIA and KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport is a domestic airport serving the city of Jammu. Some of the airlines that provide airservices to and from this airport are Air India, SpiceJet, IndiGo, GoAir and Vistara. A number of direct flights fly from the capital city of Delhi to this airport on a daily basis. Situated 6 km from the city centre, the airport is easily accessible through various modes of public transport. It is located around 6 km from the famous Jammu Tawi Railway Station and 10 km from the airport. Prepaid and postpaid taxis are easily available for the commute. To reach the airport, buses from the central bus station are easily available. It is located at a distance of about 10 km from the airport.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, also known as Satwari Airport, is located at a distance of about 14 km from the indo-pak border. To cater to the increasing demand of tourists, this domestic airport has been equipped with all modern day facilities. At the departure, the airport has a duty-free shop for those who would like to indulge in shopping. Also, there are a few restaurants in the departure areas where commuters can eat and spend some leisure time. Ample car parking space further adds to the convenience of the travellers. It is located within walking distance of the passenger terminal. Some of the facilities provided at this airport are luggage trolleys, wheelchair assistance, tourist information counter and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Known as ‘The City of Temples’, Jammu City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is one of the few cities in India that experiences moderate climate all through the year. While summer days can be quite hot, evenings are still quite pleasurable. During this season, however, the city sees very few tourists and even the airfares are cheaper. If you want to explore its many marvels, the best time to visit Jammu would be between late September and March, when the temperatures remain between 10 and 15 degree celsius, dropping even to 3 degree celsius in the peak months of winter.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : email@example.com