Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5538. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Kolkata. On flights from KUL - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Kuala Lumpur departs for Kolkata?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata is at 22:35. The flight arrives at the destination at 23:59.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Kuala Lumpur - Kolkata route. The last flight leaves at 22:35 and arrives in Kolkata at 23:59.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Kolkata is 2592 km. There are about 1 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata air journey is 03 Hours & 54 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Kuala Lumpur and Kolkata.
- On a Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday?To reach Kolkata, there are 1 flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata in the next 30 days, ₹5538 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 1 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Kolkata, which airlines fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Kolkata, there are 1 airlines that have flights to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Kolkata, there are 1 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. The price ranges from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata today?The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata for today is ₹5538. Kolkata is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Kolkata airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flights?For Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?If you are flying from Kuala Lumpur, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Kolkata Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
There are many ways to reach Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City like taking the KLIA Express train by boarding from KL Sentral Station. It is the fastest way to the airport as it takes only 28-30 minutes. Trains towards the airport leave this station every 15 minutes. You can also opt for a private taxi or for the Airport Shuttle Bus for more convenience. The good thing about taxi is that they are more convenient than the others, but also costlier. They are also available at every hour, from day to night. If you choose to take the shuttle, you can board the bus from KL Sentral Bus Station. Make sure you check the timings of the bus, as they are not very frequent and you could risk missing your flight.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur’s primary international gateway, is one of Southeast Asia's major aviation hubs. The airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at the main terminal building (Departures Hall, Arrivals Hall and Contact Pier). There are eight foreign exchange counters throughout the airport. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost. There are numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. Menara Medical Group, located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal, offers 24*7 emergency medical care to those in need.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Exhibiting itself as a modest settlement in the earlier times, Kuala Lumpur has now grown as one of the most progressive metropolitan cities of the world. The city flourishes with a diverse mix of ethnicities like Malay, Indian and Chinese. It is not only a business hub but also a great tourist destination. Plan a visit to this city to experience some of the most amazing sights, delicious food and historical sites. The best to visit Kuala Lumpur is anytime of the year. The weather extremely charming with max. and min. temperature remaining between 33 degree Celsius to 21 degree Celsius. Visit during this time to cherish sightseeing in the best possible way.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
The best way to reach Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport from the city is by a bus. Here are the points from where you can board a bus. AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), VS1, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Also, yellow taxis are a great way to travel to the airport. Even Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, or Meru are available for you in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Being one of the finest airports in India, there are several services that you can avail at Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. There are 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. For a nominal charge, there is a wireless internet available at the airport. Also, in case of any left items, it will be kept securely up to 30 days. Operating 24*7 you can book it at the Arrivals and Departures areas of Kolkata Airport. Costing about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. For more information or details please contact left luggage team: +91 03325691011/ email@example.com.
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Considered as the second largest city in India and 7th largest metropolitan city of the world, Kolkata covers an area of around 185 sq km and was the former capital of India during the British Raj. Situated on the eastern coast, the city receives a typical tropical climate. Summers, Winters and Monsoon are the three main seasons the city gets just like most of the regions of the country. From October to March would be the best time to visit Kolkata as the weather is cool, breezy and enjoyable. Other than enjoying the marvels of the city, one should also plan a trip during October to witness the massive Durga Puja celebration across the city.
Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Oct₹15446
Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Biman Bangladesh Airlines Airline from INR 15446
- 21 Oct₹18130
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Air Asia Airline from INR 18130
- 22 Oct₹14124
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Malindo Air Airline from INR 14124
- 23 Oct₹14646
Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Biman Bangladesh Airlines Airline from INR 14646
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct₹8228
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Air Asia Airline from INR 8228
- 26 Oct
- 28 Oct₹5688
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Malindo Air Airline from INR 5688
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov₹9637
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Malindo Air Airline from INR 9637
- 04 Nov
- 05 Nov
- 06 Nov₹8228
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Air Asia Airline from INR 8228
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov
- 09 Nov
- 10 Nov₹8029
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Air Asia Airline from INR 8029
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 18 Nov
- 19 Nov₹7409
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Air Asia Airline from INR 7409
- 20 Nov₹9989
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Airline from INR 9989
- 23 Nov₹9344
- Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata by Airline from INR 9344
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org