Kuala Lumpur to Patna FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Patna flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Patna. On flights from KUL - PAT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Patna Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Patna in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Patna is 3059 km in a direct flight. Approximately 9 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kuala Lumpur and Patna?The cabin baggage limit on Kuala Lumpur to Patna flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Patna, how many flights fly on this route everyday?9 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Patna route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Patna, how many weekly flights fly on this route?9 weekly flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Patna route. The prices of these flights vary from Kuala Lumpur to Patna. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kuala Lumpur to Patna?Book tickets from Kuala Lumpur to Patna via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Patna flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Patna flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Patna flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kuala Lumpur to Patna flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kuala Lumpur?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kuala Lumpur is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Patna flight?To change the travelling date for Kuala Lumpur to Patna flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. You can either hire a taxi (regular or premium), opt for the super-speed KLIA (Kuala Lumpur International Airport) Express train, or travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus. Taking the train or the Airport Shuttle will be cheaper than taking a taxi. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the Express train, then you can board it from KL Sentral Station; trains depart for the airport from the station every 15 minutes. You can also board from the bus from the KL Sentral Bus Station. Taxis are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Catering to passengers with two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a 24*7 complimentary movie theater, children’s playgrounds, spa, salons and more.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s culture, metropolitan vibes, amazing shopping experience and great food attracts a lot of tourists each year. The local markets and religious places of this city offer a peep into the local culture and lifestyle. It is located beautifully at the confluence of two rivers: Gombak River and Klang River. If you are planning a trip for leisure or business, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be anytime during the year. The city is a mix of dry, rainy and hot season. If you prefer dry months, visit the place from December to February or May to August. This time sees the maximum temperature of 33 degree Celsius and minimum of 21 degree Celsius.
How to Travel to & from Patna Airport
Celebrated by the title of Jay Prakash Narayan Airport, Patna airport is the major airplane terminal within the state of Bihar. Factually, It is the 22nd busiest airport in India. The central point of the city which is the Patna City Chowk is 21 km away from the airport. It takes around 25 minutes to cover this stretch, if travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Patna airport is situated in Mithapur that is 7 km away. You'll be able board state transport from here. The closest railway station is 5 km away from the airport which interfaces major railheads. If none of these options suit you, board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport. You can also take a prepaid auto service.
Facilities at Patna Airport
Patna Airport is the busiest airport serving Bihar. Catering to number of passengers each day, it has all basic facilities to keep their journey smooth and comfortable. To serve your hunger pangs, the airport has various snack bars. There are luggage trolleys available for ease and comfort. In case a person loses their luggage, there is also a lost and found counter. For shopping, you can visit various shops across the airport selling all essentials. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. Keeping the basics in mind, the airport has pharmacy counters, cyber cafe, money exchange counters, shoe shiner machines, etc.
Best Time to Visit Patna
Patna is the most gorgeous city of Bihar. This city is home to many amazing architectural wonders. The best places to visit the city are Kumrahar, Golghar, Patna Museum, Agam Kuan, Jalan Museum, Sanjay Gandhi Botanical Garden, Sri Krishna Science Centre, and Khuda Baksh National Library. One can explore the city all year long, but the best time to visit Patna starts from October, November, December, January, February and ends in March. During the summer seasons, the temperature is between like 28°C to 41°C. For the winter season, Patna’s temperature is somewhere 12°C to 32°C. Visit Patna during monsoons (July, August, and September) as the city experiences a good amount of rainfall.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Patna Airport Details
Name : Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,J.P.N.I. Airport,Patna-800014 (Bihar)
Phone : 91-612-2220683
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org