Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Riyadh. On flights from KUL - RUH, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Riyadh Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur leaves at 15:00 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and arrives Riyadh Airport at 17:55.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to reach Riyadh scheduled?The last flight from Kuala Lumpur leaves at 15:00 from Kuala Lumpur Airport and arrives Riyadh Airport at 17:55.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kuala Lumpur and Riyadh in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh is 6338 km. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh take approximately 07 Hours & 55 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Kuala Lumpur and Riyadh. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kuala Lumpur-Riyadh flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kuala Lumpur-Riyadh route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh route each day?1 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- How many flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh route weekly?1 flights fly on Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh departs at 15:00 and arrives Riyadh at 17:55.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kuala Lumpur, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kuala Lumpur to Riyadh travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia is one of the busiest airports of Asia. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi; you can choose either a regular or a premium taxi. By taxi, the total distance would be completed in just in a little over half an hour; but it would cost you more than public transportation. If you want to save on your trip, you can travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus or by the KLIA Express train. The Shuttle stops at many important landmarks in the city centre, so it is both a cheap as well as a convenient option. Whether you wish to take the bus or the train, you can board from the KL Sentral Station. The bus operates at scheduled timings while the train departs the station for the airport every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
One of the busiest airports of the world, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is, unsurprisingly, one of the best when it comes to servicing its passengers. There are so many things to do, see and eat before catching the next flight. There’s unlimited free Wi-Fi, ATMs, Lounges, Spa and Salons and also Currency Exchange, Service Desks, Baby Care Facilities as well as Duty Free Shopping Areas. You can fill up on food at one of the many restaurants. You can also take a nap or just relax by booking a room at one of the transit hotels. Menara Medical Group offers emergency medical care 24*7. If you have a long stopover here, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. You can also watch a free movie at the theatre located in KLIA2.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Popularly known as KL, Kuala Lumpur is situated in the southwest Malaysian Peninsula, at the junction of Klang and Gombak rivers. Sprawling across the northwest of Singapore, KL is beautiful in every way. If you are looking for the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur, anytime in a year is a great bet. This dry season spans from December to February and May to August. While the other months receive a hot and humid weather along with rain.The temperature during this time shows a high of 33 degree Celsius and a low of 21 degree Celsius. The climate is subtle with a pleasant and pleasing atmosphere which is perfect for sightseeing.
Best Time To Visit Riyadh
The struggle that led to the formation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia began in 1902 when the king captured Riyadh, the base of his ancestral home. This goes on to show how vital their family relationships stand for them. The modern Saudi is no different with practices such as nepotism being practiced widely. Planning a visit with your family therefore poses no problems as long as women don’t travel alone.The best time to visit Riyadh would be when the temperatures range between 15 degree celsius to 30 degree celsius in the winters. The summers in the region are generally described as “desert dry” due to its searing temperatures and the humidity levels are pretty low as well throughout the year.
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Riyadh Airport Details
Name : King Khalid International Airport
Address : Airport Road, King Khalid International Airport, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Phone : NA
Email : NA