Kuala Lumpur to Singapore FlightsBook Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹1983. Approximately 152 flights of different airlines fly between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore. On flights from KUL - SIN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kuala Lumpur Singapore Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Kuala Lumpur departs for Singapore?The first flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore is at 06:10. The flight arrives at the destination at 07:15.
- When is the last flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Kuala Lumpur - Singapore route. The last flight leaves at 23:10 and arrives in Singapore at 00:15.
- To travel from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore is 317 km. There are about 152 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Kuala Lumpur to Singapore air journey is 00 Hours & 55 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore.
- On a Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday?To reach Singapore, there are 152 flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore in the next 30 days, ₹1983 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 152 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Singapore, which airlines fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Singapore, there are 26 airlines that have flights to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur to Singapore route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Singapore, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur?To reach Singapore, there are 152 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kuala Lumpur. The price ranges from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore today?The cheapest fare from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore for today is ₹1983. Singapore is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Singapore airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flights?For Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kuala Lumpur?If you are flying from Kuala Lumpur, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kuala Lumpur to Singapore flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Flight Fares
|Kuala Lumpur - Singapore Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
Kuala Lumpur Details
How To Travel To Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia’s most commonly used airport. Taking a bus shuttle from KL Sentral station is the cheapest and also, the most convenient way to get to the airport and vice versa. The fastest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the KLIA Express train, which takes only 28 - 30 minutes. The train departs from the central Kuala Lumpur Stations, KL Sentral. The train operates every 15 minutes, so you can leave at a normal time and not be late for your flight. If you want your own space and comfort, you can hail a taxi (regular or premium) from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day or night.
Facilities At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), Kuala Lumpur’s primary international gateway, is one of Southeast Asia's major aviation hubs. The airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at the main terminal building (Departures Hall, Arrivals Hall and Contact Pier). There are eight foreign exchange counters throughout the airport. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled at zero cost. There are numerous duty-free shops, where you can buy liqueur, chocolates, perfumes and more at reasonable prices. Menara Medical Group, located on Level 5 of the Main Terminal, offers 24*7 emergency medical care to those in need.
Best Time To Visit Kuala Lumpur
Becoming one of the most sought-after tourist destinations, Kuala Lumpur is beautiful and highly attractive. In literal sense, Kuala means ‘Muddy’ and Lumpur means ‘a junction between two rivers’ in Malay. The city received this name because it is at the junction of Gombak River and Klang River. The city is rich with culture, architectural marvels and great history. If one wishes to plan a vacation to explore this city, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be throughout the year. Many months are hot and humid with periodic rain making them pleasant while other months are dry (December to February and May to August). The temperature varies between 33 degree Celsius and 21 degree Celsius.
How To Travel To Singapore Airport
There are several modes of reaching Changi International Airport in Singapore from the city centre. The first thing to remember would be to buy an EZ-Link card for travelling within the city; this card would provide discount on bus rides, taxi rides, train rides and also the airport shuttle van. The cheapest mode of transportation between the city and the airport is the Changi Airport Shuttle Van and the MRT (Mass Rapid Transit) train but they are also the more inconvenient options. Taking the taxi is the the most convenient and the most comfortable means of transportation, as it completes the journey within 20 minutes only. However, it must be noted that it is also a more expensive option, in comparison to others.
Facilities At Singapore Airport
Changi Airport in Singapore is more than an airport, rather a destination in itself. It is gigantic in size and caters to passengers with 3 terminals, namely T1, T2, and T3. All three are connected with ground-level buses, but you can also opt to walk. Unlimited Wi-Fi is provided, free of cost; if you want a more faster connection, you have to pay for it. There are movie theatres in T2 and T3, where movies are run 24*7 and free for everyone. If you have a long layover, you can book a room at one of the transit hotels located in every terminal for a good rest. Economy class travellers can relax in one of the several airport lounges. ATMs are also available both airside and landside at all the terminals. Currency Exchange facility is available at all time, with two locations each in the airside and landside areas of all four terminals.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Home to immense natural beauty and modern day wonders, Singapore witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year round. The national language of this mesmerising island country is Malay. The other languages spoken in this country are English, Tamil and Chinese. Though tourists visit this country throughout the year, the best time to visit Singapore is in the months from December to April. Those who want to indulge in outdoor activities and sightseeing, this is indeed the best time of the year. Some of the most celebrated festival of the year including Chinese calendar and Chinese New Year that takes place in January or February.
Kuala Lumpur to Singapore Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Aug₹1983
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Air Asia Airline from INR 1983
- 23 Aug₹1580
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 1580
- 26 Aug₹1986
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Air Asia Airline from INR 1986
- 06 Sep₹1788
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Jetstar Asia Airline from INR 1788
- 12 SepTiger Airways
- 13 Sep₹2027
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Air Asia Airline from INR 2027
- 16 Sep₹1862
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Air Asia Airline from INR 1862
- 18 Sep₹1574
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 1574
- 19 SepTiger Airways
- 21 Sep₹1580
- Kuala Lumpur to Singapore by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 1580
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Address not available
Singapore Airport Details
Address not available