Kullu to Agra FlightsBook Kullu to Agra flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Agra. On flights from KUU - AGR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Agra Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kullu to Agra by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kullu to Agra is approximately 539 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kullu Airport to Agra Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kullu to Agra.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Agra from Kullu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kullu to Agra, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Agra easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Kullu to Agra?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kullu to Agra with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kullu to Agra flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Agra flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kullu to Agra flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kullu to Agra flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kullu to Agra)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kullu to Agra flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Kullu Airport, also popular as the Bhuntar Airport serves Himachal Pradesh and its tourism. According to statistics, it is considered as the great connect between the rest of India and Himalayan regions. The Kullu City and Kullu Airport are located at a distance of 10 km. If travelling by car, this distance can be covered in approximately 25 minutes. You can also board a state bus or a local bus to travel to and fro the airport. Buses are available at the nearest bus station which is 12 km from the airport. The airport is also close to the railway station which is located 50 km away and connects major railheads. For commuting otherwise, one can opt for a pre-paid taxi or cabs to reach the airport or the city.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Situated in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport is well equipped to take care of its passengers. The airport is complete with facilities to make the passengers feel comfortable. You can make use of facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair, drinking water and assistance for physically challenged, aged at absolutely no extra cost. Medical and first-aid facilities are also available. If you end up misplacing your bag, you can file a complaint with the ëlost and foundí counter. There are snack bars open that can cater to your hunger pangs at all times. Other than these, the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and PCO Booth available for your comfort.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
There are several places to visit in Kullu like Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from the months of October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) in this amazing place can be enjoyed by the tourists as the temperature varies between somewhere 20°C - 25°C. July, August, September and October are the months when this gorgeous city gets rainfall. For the winter season, Kullu’s temperature is -4°C.
How to Travel to & from Agra Airport
Agra Airport, officially known as Kheria Airport, is a military airbase and public airport. The airport is located at a distance of about 13 km from the Agraís city centre. It has a capacity of holding upto 250 passengers, both at the arrivals and departures. The airport only has one terminal which is located within the premises of the Air Force building. To reach the airport, public transport is easily available at every corner of the city. During the peak season, commercial flights connects the cities of New Delhi, Bangalore to Agra. Though, the connectivity is limited and only one or two flights are available on the route.
Facilities at Agra Airport
Commonly referred to as the Kheria Airport, Agra Airport is a public airport. The airport is located at a distance of approximately 13 km from the city centre. There is only one terminal in the airport which is located within the premises of the Air Force building. Transportation facilities are easily available to travel to and from the airport. Some of the common facilities available at the airport are 3 immigration counters, 5 check-in counters, 4 custom counters and 2 security counters. The two major airlines that provide their air services from this airport are Air Deccan and IndiGo. Travellers can spend some leisure time at the shopping centres and take back home some wonderful souvenirs.
Best Time to Visit Agra
The land of Surdas and Ghalib, Agra is a beautiful mix of indo-islamic grandeur and everything modern. The city also presents with amazing alternatives to the hustle and bustle of the Taj. The city is rich with its narrow, scanty lane markets full of local goodies that are perfect for shopping, and picking up souvenirs. The Best Time To Visit Agra and experience this cultural magnificence is during the winter months, when the sun isn’t as harsh as the summers. The temperature ranges between 25-5 degree Celsius and the evenings are perfect for discovering the city with a light breeze. The months between August and October experience low tourist intake due to heavy rainfall and humidity.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Agra Airport Details
Name : Agra Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Kheria, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, 282008
Phone : 91-562-2400844, 08477021021 (M), 91-562-2580422 (R)
Email : email@example.com