Kullu to Bengaluru FlightsBook Kullu to Bengaluru flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Bengaluru. On flights from KUU - BLR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Bengaluru Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Kullu to Bengaluru, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kullu to Bengaluru, the aerial distance covered is 2112 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kullu to Bengaluru flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kullu to Bengaluru everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Kullu to Bengaluru everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Kullu to Bengaluru, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kullu to Bengaluru flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kullu to Bengaluru flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Bengaluru flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bengaluru.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Bengaluru flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Bengaluru flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kullu?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kullu or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kullu to Bengaluru flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kullu to Bengaluru flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
The Kullu airport is situated 10 kms away in a little town called Bhuntar from the town of Kullu. One can cover the distance between the airport and the town by car in just 25 mins. There are other modes of transportation available as well. The nearest railway station to the airport is situated at just 50 kms and connects other major towns and cities of India. Other than these two, you can also travel by buses. The nearest bus stop is located just 12 kms from the airport. One can make use of both local and state buses for travelling. Pre-paid taxis and cabs are also an option can one can explore.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Situated in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport is well equipped to take care of its passengers. The airport is complete with facilities to make the passengers feel comfortable. You can make use of facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair, drinking water and assistance for physically challenged, aged at absolutely no extra cost. Medical and first-aid facilities are also available. If you end up misplacing your bag, you can file a complaint with the ëlost and foundí counter. There are snack bars open that can cater to your hunger pangs at all times. Other than these, the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and PCO Booth available for your comfort.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. Undoubtedly mid-October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers (March to June) are not very humid in the beautiful Kullu and the temperature rises somewhere between 20°C - 25°C. The holy city of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to October. -4°C is the temperature during the winter season.
How to Travel to & from Bengaluru Airport
Bengaluru airport, known as Kempegowda International Airport, is among the most famous airports of the country. In the years 2015 and 2017, the airport was ranked as the ‘Best Airport in India and Central Asia’ by SKYTRAX World Airport Awards. Currently the airport has only one terminal for all domestic and international flights. The second terminal of the airport is under construction which will increase the traffic to 65 million passengers per year. Located at a distance of approximately 36 km from the city centre, this airport maintains good connectivity with almost all parts of the city. Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), also known as Vayu Vajra, is the bus service that takes you from the airport to the city centre or vice versa. Taxis and auto rickshaws are easily available for the transportation.
Facilities at Bengaluru Airport
Kempegowda International Airport, located at a distance of approximately 36 km from Bangalore city centre, encompasses all modern day facilities. Services like pharmacy, free Wi-Fi, luggage storage, wheelchair assistance, and child care rooms are easily available at the airport. To unwind after a long flight, travellers can visit the in-house lounges that are located at level 1 and mezzanine level. Fashion brands like The Lotus House, Kashish, Centrum, FabIndia and Shoppers Stop are located at the airport. Duty free shops are available at both international arrivals and international departures. Various food brands like Hatti Kaapi, Tiffin Center, KFC, La Tapenade, Maiyas and Bar 380.
Best Time to Visit Bangalore
Bangalore is the third largest and one of the most livable cities of the country. The tremendous growth of IT in the city has invited thousands of techies from all over the country to visit this city. The city is located at an elevation of approximately 3,000 feet above the sea level and experiences pleasant climate throughout the year. Courtesy the climate, the city is flocked by thousands of tourists all year round. The best time to visit Bangalore is during the winter months, when the weather remains pleasant and breezy. From the months of March to May, the temperature rises up to 38°C and the climate remains warm.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bengaluru Airport Details
Name : Kempegowda International airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,HAL Airport,Bengaluru - 560017 (Karnataka)
Phone : 91-80-25223344
Email : email@example.com