Kullu to Bhatinda FlightsBook Kullu to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Bhatinda. On flights from KUU - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kullu and Bhatinda in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kullu to Bhatinda is 283 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kullu-Bhatinda flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kullu-Bhatinda route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kullu to Bhatinda route each day?11 flights fly on Kullu to Bhatinda route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kullu to Bhatinda?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kullu to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kullu to Bhatinda flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Bhatinda flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kullu to Bhatinda?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kullu to Bhatinda flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kullu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kullu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kullu to Bhatinda flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kullu to Bhatinda travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Kullu airport is located at a distance of 10 kms from Kullu town in a town called Bhuntar. It is also known as Bhuntar airport for the same reason. Travelling by car, one can cover the distance between the airport and the town in 25 mins. If you wish to go into the town, you can take a cab or a bus. The nearest bus stop is at a distance of 12 kms and one can take a local or a state bus from there. In case of cabs, prepaid ones are always available for hiring. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 kms from the airport which can be covered in just 1-1.5 hrs if travelling by car.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Kullu airport has been a great gateway for tourist and religious places in the region. It offers a number of facilities for passengers. The airport is complete with conveniences such as free baggage trolleys, wheelchair facilities and drinking water facilities. If a situation arises where the passenger misplaces their bags, the airport has a ëlost and foundí counter where you can report such incidents. Medical and first aid facilities are also available on-site. There are no duty-free shops but there are shops that sell goods at retail prices. You can also access the food counters in case youíre hungry. Other than these, there are mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine, PCO Booth also available at the airport.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are the most visited tourist places in Kullu. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from the months of October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers in Kullu starts from March to June and the average temperature is 25°C. Kullu experiences monsoon between the months of July and August. The temperature in Kullu drops down to -4°C during the winter season.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Connecting various cities across India, Bhatinda Domestic Airport is the one of the busiest airports in the Indian state of Punjab. Situated approximately 20 km from the city centre, it a bustling portal for many flyers travelling throughout the country. It is quite easy to cover the distance from main city to the airport. There is the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus to cover this stretch. If cab is a much more comfortable means for you, then book a pre-paid taxi or a tourist taxi. They cover this distance in about 45 - 50 mins. For a cheaper option in day time, travel via auto-rickshaws.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Located approximately 20 km away from the city center, Bhatinda Domestic Airport serves the city of Bhatinda in Punjab. There are many ways to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport like taking the PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. You can also opt for a private taxi or an auto rickshaw.. The good thing about tourist or privately owned taxi is that they are more time saving than the bus, but they also cost more than the bus. Cabs and auto rickshaws are also available at every hour, from day to night. Unfortunately, Ola and Uber cabs are yet to start their services in the city.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
A fascinating history attached to the beautiful city of Bhatinda never fails to attract tourists from across the globe. Some of the most important places to visit in this beautiful city include Qila Mubarak, Lakhi Jungle, Chetak Park and Zoological Garden. The city remains flooded with tourists all year round though the best season to visit Bhatinda is during winters. Winter season that varies between October and February is best time for sightseeing. Early February is the time when Basant Panchami is celebrated and the entire city looks lively and bright. The maximum temperature during summers goes upto 40 degree Celsius.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available