Kullu to Bikaner FlightsBook Kullu to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Bikaner. On flights from KUU - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kullu and Bikaner in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kullu to Bikaner is 569 km. Approximately 8 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kullu-Bikaner flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kullu-Bikaner route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kullu to Bikaner route each day?8 flights fly on Kullu to Bikaner route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kullu to Bikaner?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kullu to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kullu to Bikaner flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Bikaner flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kullu to Bikaner?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kullu to Bikaner flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kullu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kullu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kullu to Bikaner flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kullu to Bikaner travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Major airport in Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport (Bhuntar Airport) serves flyers from across India. As per the statistics, it is a hub connecting India with various Himalayan regions. For anyone travelling from the Kullu City and Kullu airport or vice versa, the distance is 10 km. This route can be covered in 25 minutes by a car. If you want to travel by a bus, you can board a state bus or a local one. These buses are available at the nearest bus station situated 12 km away. If you are travelling by a train to Kullu or taking the journey further, the nearest railway station is located 50 km away. This station connects major rail heads. There are also pre-taxi services or cabs at the airport.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Situated in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport is well equipped to take care of its passengers. The airport is complete with facilities to make the passengers feel comfortable. You can make use of facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair, drinking water and assistance for physically challenged, aged at absolutely no extra cost. Medical and first-aid facilities are also available. If you end up misplacing your bag, you can file a complaint with the ëlost and foundí counter. There are snack bars open that can cater to your hunger pangs at all times. Other than these, the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and PCO Booth available for your comfort.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
The best places to visit are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu starts from the midweek of October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. During the summers (March to June) the temperature rises between 20°C - 25°C. Monsoon hits this holy city during the months of July, August, September and October. For the winter season, the temperature in Kullu is somewhere at -4°C.
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Bikaner is a desert city in Rajasthan, lying just south of the river Ghaghar. Over the years, it has become a favourite tourist destination among people from all over the world. The city provides amazing sightseeing opportunities with its long list of palaces, temples and festivals. The Best Time To Visit Bikaner and tour around the city is during the latter months of the year. The temperatures settle down and the sun is no longer scorching hot, making treading across the city a pleasure. The winters are terribly cold with temperatures crashing down to -2 degree Celsius. Rainfall in the region remains scanty.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA