Kullu to Chennai FlightsBook Kullu to Chennai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Chennai. On flights from KUU - MAA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Chennai Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kullu to Chennai by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kullu to Chennai is approximately 2124 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kullu Airport to Chennai Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kullu to Chennai.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Chennai from Kullu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kullu to Chennai, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Chennai easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Kullu to Chennai?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kullu to Chennai with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kullu to Chennai flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Chennai flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kullu to Chennai flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kullu to Chennai flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kullu to Chennai)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kullu to Chennai flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
The Kullu airport is also known as Bhuntar airport, referring to the town in which its situated. This airport remains as a major connect between the Himalayas and the rest of India. The airport is at a distance of 10kms from the town of Kullu. If youíre travelling by car, this distance can be covered in just 25 mins. If youíre planning to go to Kullu town, bus and cab services are available. The nearest bus stop is at a distance of 12 kms from the airport where both local and state buses are available. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 kms which, if travelling by car, can be covered in a matter of 1-1.5 hours.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Kullu Airport offers a number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. For any baggage lost or misplaced, there is a lost and found counter where a complaint can be lodged. For the comfort of the flyers, there are mobile charging points, medical and first-aid facilities, parking, wheelchairs for elderly, etc. The airport also has snack bar and coffee shop. There are no duty free shops available at this airport. But there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March, April, May and June) in Kullu are enjoyable with temperatures touching 25°C only. Monsoon hits Kullu during the months of July and August. The temperature in Kullu drops down to -4°C during winter nights.
How to Travel to & from Chennai Airport
Third busiest in India, Chennai International airport is a bustling spot for both domestic and international travellers. You will find number of tourists who have voyaged through the southern destinations of India like Kerala, Karnataka, Goa and Tamil Nadu here. For a person who is travelling from the main city to the airport, the commute is quite easy. The distance between these two points is approx. 19 km. Cover this journey via metro. You can board the metro from Nehru Park which arrives at the airport directly. The first metro operates at 5.54 AM and the last one at 10.54 PM. You can also take a cab (Ola or Uber) and reach the airport in 50 mins. Other than this, either take an AC bus, an interurbane bus or an auto rickshaw ride for the journey. Please note that prices of auto rickshaw might be 50% high during late hours.
Facilities at Chennai Airport
Chennai Airport has Travel Club lounges situated at both domestic and international terminals. You can use this facility through pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. The airport has ATMs/ cash machines along with currency exchange present at both terminals. For shopping, you will find a wide variety of merchandise like souvenirs, tea, clothing at shops located throughout the airport. International terminal has duty-free shopping for departing and arriving passengers. You will also find luggage storage and lockers at the international terminal. Other than these, there is a child care room, luggage trolleys, medical services, mobile charging and massages and spa.
Best time to visit Chennai
Serving as the cultural capital of the South, Chennai is a beautiful destination comprising a treasure of tourist attractions. From gorgeous beaches to temples and historical monuments, this city has a lot of offer. The city experiences three seasons, winter, summer and monsoon. The best time to visit Chennai is from November to February which constitute the winter season in this city. The temperature in this season ranges from 19°C - 27°C. The weather is pleasant during these months and offers a great escape from the heat. You can step out easily for sightseeing and enjoy your time in Chennai.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Chennai Airport Details
Name : Chennai International Airport
Address : G. S. Satellite Road, Meenambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 027
Phone : 044 2256 0551
Email : N/A