Kullu to Cochin FlightsBook Kullu to Cochin flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Cochin. On flights from KUU - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Kochi Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kullu and Cochin in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kullu to Cochin is 2447 km in a direct flight. Approximately 5 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kullu and Cochin?The cabin baggage limit on Kullu to Cochin flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kullu to Cochin, how many flights fly on this route everyday?5 flights fly on Kullu to Cochin route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kullu to Cochin, how many weekly flights fly on this route?5 weekly flights fly on Kullu to Cochin route. The prices of these flights vary from Kullu to Cochin. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kullu to Cochin?Book tickets from Kullu to Cochin via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Cochin flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Cochin flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Cochin flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kullu to Cochin flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kullu to Cochin flight?To change the travelling date for Kullu to Cochin flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Kullu Airport is popularly addressed as Bhuntar Airport. The airport is located around 10 km from the town of Kullu. Its airport code is KUU and it connects the rest of India with the entire Himalayan region by air. To commute to and from the airport, there are bus services available that operate 24 hours. Bus stand is located around 12 km from the airport and can be reached within 12 minutes. If you wish to journey further, the Kullu railway station is around 50 km from the airport and can be reached via roadways. Other than these options, cabs and taxis and readily available for the commute.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Situated in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport is well equipped to take care of its passengers. The airport is complete with facilities to make the passengers feel comfortable. You can make use of facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair, drinking water and assistance for physically challenged, aged at absolutely no extra cost. Medical and first-aid facilities are also available. If you end up misplacing your bag, you can file a complaint with the ëlost and foundí counter. There are snack bars open that can cater to your hunger pangs at all times. Other than these, the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and PCO Booth available for your comfort.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
The most famous places in Kullu are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu starts in October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) in this beautiful place can be enjoyed as the temperature varies between 20°C - 25°C. The amazing Kullu experiences monsoon between July to August. The temperature in Kullu drops down to -4°C during the chilly winter season.
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
Located about 36 km away from the city, Cochin International Airport is a great airport. One can use bus services by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) which operates premium air-conditioned service also known as Orange Buses. One can catch a bus every 30 minutes from the famous Fort Kochi. Also one can book a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society (CATS) by calling at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242). The minimum fare is about Rs 400 for a distance of 22 km. Travellers can even download cab apps such as Uber, Ola, or Meru in Kochi to book a cab from any part of the city to reach the airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
There are many great restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars at the airport. Now find a business center at the airport where one can avail services like payphone, photocopy, print out, and free Wi-Fi. The domestic terminal (1.0 lakh Sq Ft) and the international terminal (4.78 lakh Sq Ft) has car parking facility for its passengers. If cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco are what you are looking for then Tobacconist is the store for you. There are several world-class duty free shops available in the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
A top rated tourist destination of Kerala, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the best places to visit in India. The best places to visit are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin starts from October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) should be avoided in Cochin as the temperature touches 37°C. The beautiful Cochin experiences monsoon between July to September. The temperature in Cochin drops down to 17°C during the chilly winter season.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org