Kullu to Goa FlightsBook Kullu to Goa flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 3 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Goa. On flights from KUU - GOI, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Goa Flights - FAQs
- How far is Kullu to Goa by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Kullu to Goa is approximately 1859 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Kullu Airport to Goa Airport is about 3 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Kullu to Goa.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Goa from Kullu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Kullu to Goa, there are 3 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Goa easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Kullu to Goa?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kullu to Goa with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Kullu to Goa flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Goa flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Kullu to Goa flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Kullu to Goa flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Kullu to Goa)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Kullu to Goa flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Kullu Airport, also popular as the Bhuntar Airport serves Himachal Pradesh and its tourism. According to statistics, it is considered as the great connect between the rest of India and Himalayan regions. The Kullu City and Kullu Airport are located at a distance of 10 km. If travelling by car, this distance can be covered in approximately 25 minutes. You can also board a state bus or a local bus to travel to and fro the airport. Buses are available at the nearest bus station which is 12 km from the airport. The airport is also close to the railway station which is located 50 km away and connects major railheads. For commuting otherwise, one can opt for a pre-paid taxi or cabs to reach the airport or the city.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Making sure of a comfortable journey to the flyers, Kullu Airport endows them with various facilities. The airport has luggage trolleys for travellers to carry around their bags easily. There is also a lost and found counter that can help passengers who have lost or misplaced their bags. For basic comfort, the airport has charging points, medical and first-aid facilities, wheelchairs for elderly, parking, etc. For your hunger pangs, it has a snack bar and a coffee shop. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. But you can find various items available at the basic outlets.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
There are several places to visit in Kullu like Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from the months of October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) in this amazing place can be enjoyed by the tourists as the temperature varies between somewhere 20°C - 25°C. July, August, September and October are the months when this gorgeous city gets rainfall. For the winter season, Kullu’s temperature is -4°C.
How to Travel to & from Goa Airport
The three best ways to reach Goa International Airport (Dabolim Airport) from the city are by taxis, public buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The state-owned bus is cheap but not always reliable in timing, so you must leave earlier to reach the airport on time. The bus plies from Panjim, Mapusa, Ponda and Margao every half hour. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. They are available at all times, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport. Remember, there is no Ola or Uber service in Goa yet.
Facilities at Goa Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Goa International Airport provides several services and facilities to its travellers. Basic facilities like ATMs, Money Changers and Car Rentals are available. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use for no extra cost. This airport has duty free shops for travellers flying international, so you can buy imported chocolates, liquor, perfumes and much more.
Best Time to Visit Goa
Thronged by tourists every day, Goa is the party capital of India. From lush green forests, beautiful palm trees, sandy beaches to colourful bazaars and delicious Goan cuisine, Goa is a wonderful destination. Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, Anjuna Beach, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Dona Paula, Colva Beach, Palolem Beach, and Fort Aguada are the most visited places in the beautiful Goa. The best time to visit Goa is from the months of November, December, January and February. Summers (March to June) in this amazing destination is really hot and the temperature is somewhere 35°C - 40°C. Monsoons fall during the months of July, August, and September. Winter months in Goa are great as the temperature is 20-22°C during nights.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Goa Airport Details
Name : Goa International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Goa International Airport,Dabolim-403801 (Goa)
Phone : 91-832-2540806
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org