Kullu to Guwahati FlightsBook Kullu to Guwahati flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Guwahati. On flights from KUU - GAU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Guwahati Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kullu and Guwahati in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kullu to Guwahati is 1560 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kullu and Guwahati?The cabin baggage limit on Kullu to Guwahati flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kullu to Guwahati, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Kullu to Guwahati route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kullu to Guwahati, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Kullu to Guwahati route. The prices of these flights vary from Kullu to Guwahati. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kullu to Guwahati?Book tickets from Kullu to Guwahati via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Guwahati flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Guwahati flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Guwahati flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kullu to Guwahati flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kullu to Guwahati flight?To change the travelling date for Kullu to Guwahati flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Kullu Airport is popularly addressed as Bhuntar Airport. The airport is located around 10 km from the town of Kullu. Its airport code is KUU and it connects the rest of India with the entire Himalayan region by air. To commute to and from the airport, there are bus services available that operate 24 hours. Bus stand is located around 12 km from the airport and can be reached within 12 minutes. If you wish to journey further, the Kullu railway station is around 50 km from the airport and can be reached via roadways. Other than these options, cabs and taxis and readily available for the commute.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Situated in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport is well equipped to take care of its passengers. The airport is complete with facilities to make the passengers feel comfortable. You can make use of facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair, drinking water and assistance for physically challenged, aged at absolutely no extra cost. Medical and first-aid facilities are also available. If you end up misplacing your bag, you can file a complaint with the ëlost and foundí counter. There are snack bars open that can cater to your hunger pangs at all times. Other than these, the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and PCO Booth available for your comfort.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
The most famous places in Kullu are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu starts in October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) in this beautiful place can be enjoyed as the temperature varies between 20°C - 25°C. The amazing Kullu experiences monsoon between July to August. The temperature in Kullu drops down to -4°C during the chilly winter season.
How to Travel to & from Guwahati Airport
Located about 27.8 km away from Guwahati city centre, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport is an excellent airport. There are several transport options in Guwahati that you can opt for! Like you can opt for a bus from Paltan Bazar area. All you have to do is cross the Kali Mandir and take a right turn to reach the bus depot. These buses departs every 30 minutes starting from 6:15 AM to 5 PM. Costing about Rs.130 one can reach the airport in 45 minutes to 1 hour. In case you miss the last bus, walk a little ahead to Nepali Mandir area near Paltan Bazar which will take you about 5 minutes. From there you can get a share taxi which will cost you around Rs.120 to Rs.150. Or you can also hire through Ola or Uber.
Facilities at Guwahati Airport
There are several excellent services that you can avail at Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport like it has 1 international and 4 domestic boarding gates, 14 check-in counters, 4 immigration counters, 1 customs counters, and 4 security counters. The domestic terminal at this airport can manage about 500 passengers during the peak hours. While the international terminal has the capacity to handle almost 125 passengers during the peak hour. Good news for the travellers, as in the year 2020, there are chances that a new terminal will be open. Now you can also book a taxi as there are several options at the arrivals.
Best Time to Visit Guwahati
Situated between the Brahmaputra River bank and the Shillong plateau foothills, Guwahati is one of the most gorgeous geographical gems of the Northeast India. The cool, pleasant climate between the months of October and March makes them the best time to visit Guwahati and its surrounding areas. It is recommended that you visit during the festival of Bihu, an experience that must not be missed. Bihu is celebrated three times a year, once in January, once in April and then again in October. Try to avoid the monsoon season, i.e. between July and September because heavy rains will hamper your sightseeing plans.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Guwahati Airport Details
Name : Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,LGBI Airport,Guwahati - 781015 (Assam)
Phone : 91-361-2841909,91-361-2841747(R).
Email : email@example.com