Kullu to Jammu FlightsBook Kullu to Jammu flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 6 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Jammu. On flights from KUU - IXJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Jammu Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kullu and Jammu in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kullu to Jammu is 226 km in a direct flight. Approximately 6 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kullu and Jammu?The cabin baggage limit on Kullu to Jammu flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kullu to Jammu, how many flights fly on this route everyday?6 flights fly on Kullu to Jammu route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kullu to Jammu, how many weekly flights fly on this route?6 weekly flights fly on Kullu to Jammu route. The prices of these flights vary from Kullu to Jammu. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kullu to Jammu?Book tickets from Kullu to Jammu via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Jammu flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Jammu flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Jammu flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kullu to Jammu flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kullu to Jammu flight?To change the travelling date for Kullu to Jammu flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Located in the state of Himachal Pradesh, Kullu Airport is popularly addressed as Bhuntar Airport. The airport is located around 10 km from the town of Kullu. Its airport code is KUU and it connects the rest of India with the entire Himalayan region by air. To commute to and from the airport, there are bus services available that operate 24 hours. Bus stand is located around 12 km from the airport and can be reached within 12 minutes. If you wish to journey further, the Kullu railway station is around 50 km from the airport and can be reached via roadways. Other than these options, cabs and taxis and readily available for the commute.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Ensuring a convenient journey to the passengers, Kullu Airport offers a number of facilities. For carrying the baggage comfortably, the airport has luggage trolleys. For any baggage lost or misplaced, there is a lost and found counter where a complaint can be lodged. For the comfort of the flyers, there are mobile charging points, medical and first-aid facilities, parking, wheelchairs for elderly, etc. The airport also has snack bar and coffee shop. There are no duty free shops available at this airport. But there are various basic outlets selling various items at retail prices.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
The most famous places in Kullu are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu starts in October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) in this beautiful place can be enjoyed as the temperature varies between 20°C - 25°C. The amazing Kullu experiences monsoon between July to August. The temperature in Kullu drops down to -4°C during the chilly winter season.
How to Travel to & from Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, all known as Satwari Airport, is a civil airport in Jammu. It is located at a distance of approximately 14 km from the international border of India and Pakistan. The airport is well-connected to cities like New Delhi, Srinagar and Leh. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Reaching the airport is not a task as it is well-connected to all other parts of the city through public transport. The central bus station is located at a distance of 10 km from the airport. Frequent bus services are available to connect the airport from other parts of the city. The nearest rail junction is known as Jammu Tawi and is located at a distance of 06 km from the airport. Both prepaid and postpaid taxis are available to communicate from the city to the airport and vice versa.
Facilities at Jammu Airport
Jammu Airport, famous as Satwari Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Jammu. As Jammu is a prominent tourist attraction and flocked by hundreds of tourists from across the globe, airport here is equipped with all modern day amenities. Some of the facilities provided at this domestic airport are wheelchair assistance, luggage trolleys, tourist information counter, TR shop and ATMs. There are many shopping in Jammu Airport where commuters can indulge in shopping and buy variety of products at good rates. Other than that, airport also has several cafes and restaurants offering lip-smacking food.
Best Time to Visit Jammu
Winter is the best time to visit Jammu, as the snow covered mountains and lush landscape add to the beauty of the place. High-altitude areas like Patnitop receive snowfall during this period, perfect for winter sports, or just to play around in the snow. Just remember to pack you warmest clothes for a comfortable trip. Spring is another good time to go. Summers in Jammu can result in a temperature rise of up to 45 degrees celsius. Monsoon showers, between the months of July and September, bring alive lush green scenic landscapes and bring some respite from the scorching summer sun.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Jammu Airport Details
Name : Jammu Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave Jammu - 180001 (J&K)
Phone : 91-191-2437843
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org