Kullu to Kolkata FlightsBook Kullu to Kolkata flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Kolkata. On flights from KUU - CCU, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Kolkata Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Kullu and Kolkata in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Kullu to Kolkata is 1525 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Kullu and Kolkata?The cabin baggage limit on Kullu to Kolkata flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Kullu to Kolkata, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Kullu to Kolkata route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Kullu to Kolkata, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Kullu to Kolkata route. The prices of these flights vary from Kullu to Kolkata. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Kullu to Kolkata?Book tickets from Kullu to Kolkata via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Kolkata flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Kolkata flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Kolkata flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Kullu to Kolkata flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Kullu?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Kullu is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Kullu to Kolkata flight?To change the travelling date for Kullu to Kolkata flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Kullu airport is located 10 kms from Kullu in a town called Bhuntar which. If travelling by car, this distance can be covered in 25 mins. It has developed into a major airport in the extreme north, being the only one that connects the himalayas to the rest of the nation. If you wish to travel to Manali, flying to Kullu airport will be very handy. You can take a bus or a taxi from there. Kullu airport has direct connection to Chandigarh, Delhi and Jubbarhatti of Shimla via flights. The nearest bus stop to the airport is situated 12 kms away from where you can board either a local or a state bus.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Serving thousands of passengers on a daily basis, the Kullu airport has been designed to facilitate a smooth transition of passengers. Some of the free services that the airport provides includes: baggage trolleys, wheelchair and assistance facilities for the aged and physically challenged; and drinking water. Other than this the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and a PCO Booth. When hunger strikes, you can head over to the snacks bar for refreshments. Although it doesnít have a duty free shopping aisle, there are retail price shops that you can explore. The airport also has medical and first-aid facilities.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the best places to visit in Kullu. October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers starts from March till June when the temperature rises to 20°C - 25°C. Monsoons in Kullu are amazing which falls during the months of July, August, September and October. Winter months in Kullu are joyful as the temperature is -4°C during the nights.
How to Travel to & from Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is accessible from different parts of Kolkata. You can travel by a bus to save money. Board a bus from VS1, AC-49A (Behala – Airport), AC-37B – (Garia – Airport), AC-10 (Nilgunj Depot – Howrah), AC-43 (Golf Green – Airport), AC-23A – (Kally Khal – Salt Lake Gate), AC-37A – (Garia – Airport), AC-50 (Garia – Belur), AC-39 (Howrah – Airport) Bus line, VS2, AC-49 (Eden city – Airport), and V1. Or you can even board a yellow taxi for travelling to the airport. If you want to travel by a taxi, hire a yellow one or there are Mega cabs, Bharat Taxi, Ola, Uber or Meru in Kolkata.
Facilities at Kolkata Airport
Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport houses many excellent services such as 128 check-in counters, 78 immigration counters, 12 customs counters, 18 aerobridges, 57 remote parking bays, and 27 conveyor belts. Wireless Internet is also available at this amazing airport (if you are up for a nominal charge). Call right now at +91 03325691011 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are looking to keep your items at the airport. Yes, now it is possible to keep luggages at the airport. It will cost you just about Rs.20/bag per 24 hours. One can keep items for 30 days, superb right? So, what are you waiting for? Book a flight to the ‘city of joy’ right now if you want to experience brilliant services and more!
Best Time To Visit Kolkata
Famed as the ‘City of Joy’, Kolkata is a leading metropolitan and was once the former capital of British India. This gorgeous city is situated on the eastern coast of India along the Hooghly River and is bestowed with a typical tropical climate. In similarity to many Indian states, Kolkata maps 3 major seasons through the year: Summers, Winters and Monsoons. Best time to visit Kolkata is during its winters months that begin in October and go on till March. The weather is enjoyable; credits to the sprouting autumn which sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. Keeping up with the weather, Kolkata should also be visited during the month of October to witness the city lit up like gold during Durga Puja. This festival should not missed if you are visiting during this time.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Kolkata Airport Details
Name : Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,NSCBI Airport,Kolkata - 700 052 (WB)
Phone : 91-33-25119977,91-33-2511 9020 (R)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org