Kullu to Mumbai FlightsBook Kullu to Mumbai flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 9 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Mumbai. On flights from KUU - BOM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Mumbai Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Kullu to Mumbai, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kullu to Mumbai, the aerial distance covered is 1501 km. There are a total number of 9 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kullu to Mumbai flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kullu to Mumbai everyday?There are 9 flights that fly from Kullu to Mumbai everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Kullu to Mumbai, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kullu to Mumbai flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kullu to Mumbai flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Mumbai flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Mumbai.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Mumbai flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Mumbai flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kullu?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kullu or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kullu to Mumbai flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kullu to Mumbai flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
The Kullu airport is situated 10 kms away in a little town called Bhuntar from the town of Kullu. One can cover the distance between the airport and the town by car in just 25 mins. There are other modes of transportation available as well. The nearest railway station to the airport is situated at just 50 kms and connects other major towns and cities of India. Other than these two, you can also travel by buses. The nearest bus stop is located just 12 kms from the airport. One can make use of both local and state buses for travelling. Pre-paid taxis and cabs are also an option can one can explore.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Serving thousands of flyers each day, Kullu Airport ensures a great travel experience. The airport has all basic facilities to make flying convenient. For the smooth transition of bags from one place to another, there are luggage trolleys. If a passenger faces a situation wherein he/she loses or misplaces their luggage, there is a lost and found counter at the airport for reporting such incidents. The airport endows you with various services like medical and first-aid, wheelchairs for elderly, mobile charging spots, parking spots, etc. For some delicious food, you can visit the snack bar or coffee shop at this airport. There is no option for duty free shopping here. You can look around at various other basic shopping outlets present here.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. Undoubtedly mid-October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers (March to June) are not very humid in the beautiful Kullu and the temperature rises somewhere between 20°C - 25°C. The holy city of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to October. -4°C is the temperature during the winter season.
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to a large number of domestic and international flights on a daily basis. The two terminals of the airport are located at separate locations in Santacruz and Andheri, respectively. Commuting from one terminal to another can easily be done via AC buses and taxis. Earlier known as Sahar International Airport, Mumbai airport is located at a distance of just 12 km from the main city. Public transport is easily available from every corner of the city to commute to the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station to the domestic terminal. Bus number 312 connects the railway station with the terminal. Similarly, Andheri (East) is the closest railway station to reach the international terminal and buses numbered 321 and 308 provides the connectivity.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com