Kullu to Pasighat FlightsBook Kullu to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 8 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Pasighat. On flights from KUU - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Kullu to Pasighat through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kullu and Pasighat is 1805 km. There are about 8 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Kullu to Pasighat flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kullu to Pasighat flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Pasighat, how many flights fly to this destination from Kullu everyday?To reach Pasighat, there are 8 flights that fly to this destination from Kullu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Pasighat, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kullu?To reach Pasighat, there are 8 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kullu. The price ranges from Kullu to Pasighat. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Kullu to Pasighat through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kullu to Pasighat. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Pasighat flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Pasighat flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Pasighat airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Pasighat flights?For Kullu to Pasighat flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kullu?If you are flying from Kullu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kullu to Pasighat flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kullu to Pasighat flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
Famous by the name of Bhuntar Airport, Kullu airport is a major airport in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It connects the entire Himalayan region to major cities of India. The distance between Kullu City and Kullu Airport is 10 kms. The travel time between these points is 25 minutes is travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Kullu airport is 12 km away and can be reached in 12 minutes. You can board state bus or local bus from here. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 km which connects major railheads. One can board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Making sure of a comfortable journey to the flyers, Kullu Airport endows them with various facilities. The airport has luggage trolleys for travellers to carry around their bags easily. There is also a lost and found counter that can help passengers who have lost or misplaced their bags. For basic comfort, the airport has charging points, medical and first-aid facilities, wheelchairs for elderly, parking, etc. For your hunger pangs, it has a snack bar and a coffee shop. Duty free shopping is not available at this airport. But you can find various items available at the basic outlets.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
The best places to explore in Kullu are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) is wonderful in Kullu as the temperature touches 25°C only. Kullu experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to August. Kullu is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Pasighat Airport, or Pasighat Airport, is strategically situated in Pasighat in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. It is the only commercial/passenger airport in the town. It provides flight connectivity to two destinations, Guwahati and Kolkata three times a week. The airport is situated approximately 3 km away and it takes more or less 15 minutes to reach the airport from town centre. To reach the airport, there the only two modes of transport available - the state-owned bus and private taxi. Remember, there are no Ola or Uber cabs in the town as of now, so you have to avail a tourist taxi.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
There are several services and facilities that you can avail at the domestic and the only terminal of Pasighat Airport (IXT) in Pasighat like ATMs, cafes and restaurants, car rentals and emergency Medical facilities. Luggage Trolley are available free of cost; wheelchairs are available for the elderly/disabled. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. The airport complex also has several snack bars where you can enjoy a good meal before your flight. You can also pick up books or magazines from a book stall to keep yourself occupied during your flight.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat is the gateway to Arunachal Pradesh and is a gorgeous place to explore by the nature lovers. Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing are some of the best places to visit in Pasighat. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from November, December, January, February, March till April. Summers (April to June) in this stunning town should be avoided by the travellers as the temperature varies between 30°C - 35°C. Pasighat experiences a good amount of showers between the months of July to September. Pasighat is somewhere 17-12°C during the winters and is the best time to be explored by tourists.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available