Kullu to Ranchi FlightsBook Kullu to Ranchi flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Ranchi. On flights from KUU - IXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Ranchi Flights - FAQs
- To travel from Kullu to Ranchi through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Kullu and Ranchi is 1254 km. There are about 10 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- On a Kullu to Ranchi flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Kullu to Ranchi flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many flights fly to this destination from Kullu everyday?To reach Ranchi, there are 10 flights that fly to this destination from Kullu everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For travelling to Ranchi, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Kullu?To reach Ranchi, there are 10 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Kullu. The price ranges from Kullu to Ranchi. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- How to book ticket from Kullu to Ranchi through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Kullu to Ranchi. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Ranchi flights?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Ranchi flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Ranchi airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Ranchi flights?For Kullu to Ranchi flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Kullu?If you are flying from Kullu, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Kullu to Ranchi flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Kullu to Ranchi flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Famous by the name of Bhuntar Airport, Kullu airport is a major airport in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It connects the entire Himalayan region to major cities of India. The distance between Kullu City and Kullu Airport is 10 kms. The travel time between these points is 25 minutes is travelling by car. Nearest bus station to Kullu airport is 12 km away and can be reached in 12 minutes. You can board state bus or local bus from here. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 km which connects major railheads. One can board a pre-paid taxi to travel to and fro from the airport.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Serving thousands of passengers on a daily basis, the Kullu airport has been designed to facilitate a smooth transition of passengers. Some of the free services that the airport provides includes: baggage trolleys, wheelchair and assistance facilities for the aged and physically challenged; and drinking water. Other than this the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and a PCO Booth. When hunger strikes, you can head over to the snacks bar for refreshments. Although it doesnít have a duty free shopping aisle, there are retail price shops that you can explore. The airport also has medical and first-aid facilities.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
The best places to explore in Kullu are Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers (March to June) is wonderful in Kullu as the temperature touches 25°C only. Kullu experiences a good amount of rainfall between the months of July to August. Kullu is somewhere -4°C during the winters.
How to Travel to & from Ranchi Airport
The capital city of Jharkhand, Ranchi is the 3rd most populous city of the state. It is well-connected to any part of the city through airways, railways and roadways. The domestic airport, also known as Birsa Munda Airport, is located at a distance of about 7 km from the main city. Commuting from the airport to and from any part of the city is easily possible through a wide network of public transport. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available at every corner of the city. Also, buses from Kantatoli Bus Stand ply for the airport every hour.
Facilities at Ranchi Airport
Ranchi Airport primarily serves the city of Ranchi. It is situated at a distance of approximately 7 km from the city centre. It is a domestic airport and operates only from one terminal. Facilities to ensure a comfortable time to travellers are available at this airport. ATMs, luggage trolleys and wheelchair assistance are some of the other services provided at this airport. Travel helpdesk at the airport solves all the travel related queries of the commuters. Shopping outlets and restaurants are also available at the airport. You can drive your own car or take a cab to reach this airport.
Best Time to Visit Ranchi
Selected as one of the hundred Indian cities to be developed as a smart city under the Smart Cities Mission, Ranchi is the capital of Jharkhand. November to March are the most pleasing months of the year, making winter the best time to visit Ranchi. Make sure you pack your warm clothes as the temperature can drop to 1 degree celsius. Summer in the city is quite hot and humid, therefore, there are hardly any tourists in the city between the months of April and June. Rains bring some reprieve as monsoons come by July and stays up till September.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Ranchi Airport Details
Name : Birsa Munda Airport
Address : Airport Rd, Khokambatoli, Ranchi, JH 834002
Phone : 91-651-6450327,91-651-2250435(R).
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org