Kullu to Srinagar FlightsBook Kullu to Srinagar flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Srinagar. On flights from KUU - SXR, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Srinagar Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Kullu to Srinagar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Kullu to Srinagar, the aerial distance covered is 317 km. There are a total number of 4 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Kullu to Srinagar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Kullu to Srinagar everyday?There are 4 flights that fly from Kullu to Srinagar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Kullu to Srinagar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Kullu to Srinagar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Kullu to Srinagar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Srinagar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Srinagar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Srinagar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Kullu to Srinagar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Kullu?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Kullu or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Kullu to Srinagar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Kullu to Srinagar flight can be changed as per the requirement
How to Travel to & from Kullu Airport
The Kullu airport is situated 10 kms away in a little town called Bhuntar from the town of Kullu. One can cover the distance between the airport and the town by car in just 25 mins. There are other modes of transportation available as well. The nearest railway station to the airport is situated at just 50 kms and connects other major towns and cities of India. Other than these two, you can also travel by buses. The nearest bus stop is located just 12 kms from the airport. One can make use of both local and state buses for travelling. Pre-paid taxis and cabs are also an option can one can explore.
Facilities at Kullu Airport
Kullu airport has been a great gateway for tourist and religious places in the region. It offers a number of facilities for passengers. The airport is complete with conveniences such as free baggage trolleys, wheelchair facilities and drinking water facilities. If a situation arises where the passenger misplaces their bags, the airport has a ëlost and foundí counter where you can report such incidents. Medical and first aid facilities are also available on-site. There are no duty-free shops but there are shops that sell goods at retail prices. You can also access the food counters in case youíre hungry. Other than these, there are mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine, PCO Booth also available at the airport.
Best Time to Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are some of the most visited places in the beautiful Kullu. Undoubtedly mid-October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June are the Best Time To Visit Kullu. Summers (March to June) are not very humid in the beautiful Kullu and the temperature rises somewhere between 20°C - 25°C. The holy city of India experiences monsoons during the months of July to October. -4°C is the temperature during the winter season.
How to Travel to & from Srinagar Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Srinagar. So, to reach Srinagar International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist/private taxi or an auto rickshaw. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus operated by JKSRTC which runs from TRC (Tourist Reception Centre). Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Uber and Ola cab services do not operate in this region.
Facilities at Srinagar Airport
Srinagar International Airport has services such as ATM’s, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals and more. It provides free Wi-Fi for the first half hour and then at a minimum charge. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex, but no duty-free shop is available. If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
The capital city of the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Srinagar is a top tourist destination that is beautiful in every season. The Best Time to Visit Srinagar and enjoy a holiday in this city is between April and October, when the weather is at its most pleasant. You can schedule your visit to coincide with the dazzling Tulip Festival held in April. If you want to experience snowfall, visit between the winter months of November and March, when the temperatures dip below the freezing point. Srinagar witnesses the vibrant season of autumn in October, which is quite uncommon for India.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : email@example.com
Srinagar Airport Details
Name : Sheikh Ul Alam Airport
Address : Aerodrome Rd, Srinagar, JK 190007
Phone : 91-194-2303000, 2303311,91-194-2303008
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org