Kullu to Vijayawada FlightsBook Kullu to Vijayawada flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Kullu and Vijayawada. On flights from KUU - VGA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Kullu Vijayawada Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Kullu and Vijayawada in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Kullu to Vijayawada is 1754 km. Approximately 7 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Kullu-Vijayawada flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Kullu-Vijayawada route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Kullu to Vijayawada route each day?7 flights fly on Kullu to Vijayawada route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Kullu to Vijayawada?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Kullu to Vijayawada with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Kullu to Vijayawada flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Kullu to Vijayawada flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Kullu to Vijayawada?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Kullu to Vijayawada flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Kullu? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Kullu, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Kullu to Vijayawada flight. Please help!It is possible to change Kullu to Vijayawada travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel To Kullu Airport
Kullu airport is located at a distance of 10 kms from Kullu town in a town called Bhuntar. It is also known as Bhuntar airport for the same reason. Travelling by car, one can cover the distance between the airport and the town in 25 mins. If you wish to go into the town, you can take a cab or a bus. The nearest bus stop is at a distance of 12 kms and one can take a local or a state bus from there. In case of cabs, prepaid ones are always available for hiring. The nearest railway station is situated at a distance of 50 kms from the airport which can be covered in just 1-1.5 hrs if travelling by car.
Facilities At Kullu Airport
Situated in the beautiful state of Himachal Pradesh, the Kullu airport is well equipped to take care of its passengers. The airport is complete with facilities to make the passengers feel comfortable. You can make use of facilities such as baggage trolleys, wheelchair, drinking water and assistance for physically challenged, aged at absolutely no extra cost. Medical and first-aid facilities are also available. If you end up misplacing your bag, you can file a complaint with the ëlost and foundí counter. There are snack bars open that can cater to your hunger pangs at all times. Other than these, the airport also has mobile charging ports, parking spots, ATM Machine and PCO Booth available for your comfort.
Best Time To Visit Kullu
Bijli Mahadev Temple, Tirthan Valley, Gauri Shankar Temple, Bhrigu Lake, Chanderkhani Pass, Hot springs at Manikaran, Great Himalayan National Park, Chandra Tal, Beas Kund and Dhakpo Shedrupling Monastery are the most visited tourist places in Kullu. The Best Time To Visit Kullu is from the months of October, November, December, January, February March, April, May And June. Summers in Kullu starts from March to June and the average temperature is 25°C. Kullu experiences monsoon between the months of July and August. The temperature in Kullu drops down to -4°C during the winter season.
How To Travel To Vijayawada Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Vijayawada Domestic Airport of Vijayawada from the city is via the APSRTC bus (Andhra Pradesh Governmentís official bus service) at 6.40 a.m., 7.40 a.m., 8.45 a.m., 1.00 p.m., 3.10 p.m., 3.45 p.m. and 7.10 p.m every day. The airport is located about 18 km from the city centre; you can also hire government or private cabs for the commute. Cabs are slightly more expensive than the bus. The other mode of commute is the auto rickshaw. Cabs (including Ola & Uber) and auto rickshaws can be easily found from anywhere in the city at any time of the day.
Facilities At Vijayawada Airport
With just one terminal, Vijayawada Domestic Airport (IATA: VGA) in Vijayawada, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time To Visit Vijaywada
Vijayawada literally translates to “City of Victory”. Just as the name suggests, this new administrative capital of Andhra Pradesh has a long history of being ruled by kings and maharajas. The magnificence of this city is also evident in its many culturally rich attractions present all around the city.To witness these wonders and make the best out of your trip, the best time to visit Vijayawada would be during the months of October to March when the weather is pleasant and the temperatures range between 10 and 25 degree Celsius.
Kullu Airport Details
Name : Kullu Manali Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Kullu Manali Airport,Bhuntar-175125 (HP)
Phone : 91-1902-265052
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Vijayawada Airport Details
Name : Vijayawada Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Vijayawada Airport,Gannavaram-521102, Krishna District (AP)
Phone : 91-8676-252729
Email : email@example.com