Lucknow to Bangkok FlightsBook Lucknow to Bangkok flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9505. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Bangkok. On flights from LKO - BKK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Bangkok Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Lucknow to Bangkok?The first flight from Lucknow leaves at 01:20 from Lucknow Airport and arrives Bangkok Airport at 06:30.
- When is the last flight from Lucknow to reach Bangkok scheduled?The last flight from Lucknow leaves at 01:20 from Lucknow Airport and arrives Bangkok Airport at 06:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Lucknow and Bangkok in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Bangkok is 2509 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Lucknow to Bangkok take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Lucknow to Bangkok take approximately 03 Hours & 40 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Lucknow and Bangkok. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Bangkok flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Bangkok route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Bangkok route each day?2 flights fly on Lucknow to Bangkok route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Lucknow to Bangkok in the next 30 days?₹9505 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Bangkok in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Bangkok route weekly?2 flights fly on Lucknow to Bangkok route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Lucknow to Bangkok departs at 01:20 and arrives Bangkok at 06:30.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Bangkok for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Lucknow to Bangkok for today is ₹9505. So wait no more and fly to Bangkok airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Lucknow to Bangkok?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Bangkok with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Lucknow to Bangkok flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Bangkok flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Lucknow to Bangkok?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Lucknow to Bangkok flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Lucknow? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Lucknow, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Lucknow to Bangkok flight. Please help!It is possible to change Lucknow to Bangkok travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Lucknow to Bangkok Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Bangkok Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Bangkok Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one domestic and one international. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned UPSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board bus number 24B from Charbagh Bus Station to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities At Lucknow Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at both Terminal 1 and 2. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers in T1 only. A variety of shops (not duty free) are available in the Departures area of T2. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time To Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
How To Travel To Bangkok Airport
Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi International Airport is counted among the most beautiful airports in the world. It is located at a distance of approximately 30 kms from the main city. The main transport options to commute to and from the airport are Airport Rail Link, Public Vans, Airport Taxis and Bus transfers. Airport Rail Link is located at the Basement B of the passenger terminal and is the fastest way to commute. Phaya Thai is a major BTS Sky Train station from where taxis and buses are easily available to reach any part of the city.
Facilities At Bangkok Airport
Suvarnabhumi Airport is the main international airport connecting Thailand with all the other parts of the world. The entire airport is designed keeping in mind the convenience of the commuters. At the Departure, there are approximately 460 check-in counters and 60 passport control counters and at the arrivals there are around 83 passport control counters. The airport has a large baggage handling capacity of over 9,000 bags and hour. Thai food restaurants, Duty Free shops, WiFi, Children's Play Zone, internet café, waiting areas, ATMs, pay internet booth, roomy waiting lounges and VIP lounges ensure a wonderful travel experience.
Best Time To Visit Bangkok
Bangkok, the capital city of the kingdom of Thailand, is home to over 8 million people. Referred to as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon in Thai, the city is among the most important cities of the country. Some of the most popular attractions of this city include Khaosan Road and Patpong, Grand Palace, Wat Arun and Wat Pho. The city witnesses a huge influx of tourists all year-round and is a famous honeymoon destination. The best time to visit Bangkok is between the winter months that start from November and ends in February. The temperature during this time of the year varies between 20 to 22 degree celsius.
Lucknow to Bangkok Flight Fare Calendar
- 18 Aug₹9505
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 9505
- 19 Aug₹11297
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 11297
- 20 Aug
- 21 Aug₹11142
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Airline from INR 11142
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug₹10373
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 10373
- 27 Aug
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug₹10335
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 10335
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep₹8203
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8203
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep₹8977
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Airline from INR 8977
- 07 Sep₹8184
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8184
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹8063
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Airline from INR 8063
- 13 Sep₹8050
- Lucknow to Bangkok by IndiGo Airline from INR 8050
- 14 SepThai Smile
- 15 Sep₹7238
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 7238
- 16 Sep₹6265
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Thai Smile Airline from INR 6265
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep₹7250
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Tiger Airways Airline from INR 7250
- 19 Sep₹6990
- Lucknow to Bangkok by Thai Smile Airline from INR 6990
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangkok Airport Details
Address not available