Lucknow to Bhatinda FlightsBook Lucknow to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Bhatinda. On flights from LKO - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- How far is Lucknow to Bhatinda by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Lucknow to Bhatinda is approximately 691 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Lucknow Airport to Bhatinda Airport is about 11 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Lucknow to Bhatinda.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bhatinda from Lucknow, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Lucknow to Bhatinda, there are 11 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bhatinda easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- How to book tickets via internet from Lucknow to Bhatinda?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Bhatinda with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Lucknow to Bhatinda flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Bhatinda flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Lucknow to Bhatinda flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Lucknow to Bhatinda flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Lucknow to Bhatinda)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Lucknow to Bhatinda flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one international (T1) and one domestic (T2). Services like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters located in both the terminals. Imported chocolates, liquor, cosmetics and more can be bought at amazing prices from the duty-free shops in the international terminal of the airport, available at both departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
To explore mind-blowing architectural wonders, visit the amazing city of India, Lucknow. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is cold but pleasant enough to have a good time. As the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C, travellers can comfortably explore Lucknow. Also, don’t forget while travelling to Lucknow during October-March carry warm clothes as it gets really cold. For summers be careful as it remains between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters are really chilly as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
How to Travel to & from Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Domestic Airport connects various cities of India making it easier to travellers roaming through the country. The airport is situated approximately 20 km from the city centre and there are various way one can access the airport with ease and comfort. One can take a bus ride to reach the airport. With the PRTC (Punjab State Governmentís official bus service) shuttle bus, the journey through this stretch is quite comfortable. If you are loaded with luggage, opt for a taxi ride. You can also cover this distance by taking an auto-rickshaw. They might charge more during the night time as compared to the day travel.
Facilities at Bhatinda Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Bhatinda Domestic Airport, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are availablse for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Bhatinda
The historic city of Bathinda is visited by hundreds of tourists from across the globe. To get an insight into the rich history associated with this city, pay a visit to the historic Quila Mubarak. It is said that the first empress of India, Razia Sultan was imprisoned in the Qila Mubarak fort in Bathinda. The Best Time To Visit Bhatinda is between the months of October and February, when the weather is most suitable for sightseeing and outdoor activities. The city receives heavy rainfalls during monsoon season that starts from July and continues till September. Summers are hot and dry, and temperature usually hovers between 40 to 43 degree Celsius.
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available