Lucknow to Bikaner FlightsBook Lucknow to Bikaner flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3903. Approximately 10 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Bikaner. On flights from LKO - BKB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Bikaner Flights - FAQs
- How far is Lucknow to Bikaner by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Lucknow to Bikaner is approximately 760 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Lucknow Airport to Bikaner Airport is about 10 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Lucknow to Bikaner.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bikaner from Lucknow, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Lucknow to Bikaner, there are 10 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bikaner easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Lucknow to Bikaner route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹3903 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Bikaner. There are 10 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Lucknow to Bikaner route.
- For reaching Bikaner from Lucknow, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Lucknow to Bikaner, there are 10 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Lucknow to Bikaner route is ₹3903.
- To travel from Lucknow to Bikaner, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Lucknow to Bikaner ends here. ₹3903 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Lucknow to Bikaner?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Bikaner with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Lucknow to Bikaner flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Bikaner flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Lucknow to Bikaner flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Lucknow to Bikaner flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Lucknow to Bikaner)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Lucknow to Bikaner flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Lucknow to Bikaner Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Bikaner Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Bikaner Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
The three best ways to reach Lucknow International Airport from the city are by taxis, UPSRTC buses, and by auto rickshaws. Depending upon your budget, you can choose the desired transportation. The UPSRTC bus (24B) is the cheapest mode of transportation; you can catch the bus at Charbagh Bus Station. Tourist or private taxi is one of the easiest and fastest ways to commute to the airport. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs for more convenience. They are available at all times, day or night, from everywhere in the city. You can also hire an auto rickshaw for your commute to the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at both Terminal 1 and 2. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers in T1 only. A variety of shops (not duty free) are available in the Departures area of T2. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
One of the prime metropolitan cities of India, Lucknow is a wonderful place to visit. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During these 5 months, the weather remains pleasant and the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C. So, tourists can easily visit important places like the national parks, museums, and monuments. Also, do pack several warm clothes as the temperature in Lucknow gets cold during this time. The temperature in Lucknow during hot summers remains between 32°C and 40°C. Rainy days are really enjoyable as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in the amazing city remains in between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes from Lucknow
Best Time To Visit Bikaner
Situated in the Thar Desert, Bikaner is often compared to a flower blooming in a desert. The beauty of this city lies in its innumerable palaces and old ruins. One of them includes watching the sunset from the Laxmi Niwas Palace, the beauty of which one may never forget. If you’re planning to go, the Best Time To Visit Bikaner is during the winter months when the temperatures settle down. The summers in the city are very extreme with the temperatures ranging between 26 Degree Celsius and 46 Degree Celsius. Rainfall is a very rare event. The winters are very cold with temperatures reaching a minimum of -2 degree Celsius sometimes.
Top Routes to Bikaner
Lucknow to Bikaner Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Nov₹4953
- Lucknow to Bikaner by Air India Airline from INR 4953
- 27 Nov₹4428
- Lucknow to Bikaner by Air India Airline from INR 4428
- 29 NovAir India
- 30 NovAir India
- 09 Dec₹7572
- Lucknow to Bikaner by Airline from INR 7572
- 13 Dec₹4776
- Lucknow to Bikaner by Airline from INR 4776
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Bikaner Airport Details
Name : Nal Airport
Address : At Nal Airport, Nal, Rajasthan 334001
Phone : 0151 254 0940
Email : NA