Lucknow to Kathmandu FlightsBook Lucknow to Kathmandu flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5412. Approximately 46 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Kathmandu. On flights from LKO - KTM, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Kathmandu Flights - FAQs
- How far is Lucknow to Kathmandu by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Lucknow to Kathmandu is approximately 446 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Lucknow Airport to Kathmandu Airport is about 46 daily.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Lucknow to Kathmandu.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kathmandu from Lucknow, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Lucknow to Kathmandu, there are 46 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kathmandu easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Lucknow to Kathmandu route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹5412 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Kathmandu. There are 46 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Lucknow to Kathmandu route.
- For reaching Kathmandu from Lucknow, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Lucknow to Kathmandu, there are 46 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Lucknow to Kathmandu route is ₹5412.
- To travel from Lucknow to Kathmandu, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Lucknow to Kathmandu ends here. ₹5412 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Lucknow to Kathmandu?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Kathmandu with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Lucknow to Kathmandu flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Kathmandu flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Lucknow to Kathmandu flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Lucknow to Kathmandu flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Lucknow to Kathmandu)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Lucknow to Kathmandu flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Lucknow to Kathmandu Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Kathmandu Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Kathmandu Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. The international terminal, T1 (both departure and arrival), is the ideal place for duty free shopping. Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Medical facilities are also available at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
To explore mind-blowing architectural wonders, visit the amazing city of India, Lucknow. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is cold but pleasant enough to have a good time. As the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C, travellers can comfortably explore Lucknow. Also, don’t forget while travelling to Lucknow during October-March carry warm clothes as it gets really cold. For summers be careful as it remains between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters are really chilly as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes from Lucknow
How to Travel to & from Kathmandu Airport
Generally known as the Tribhuvan International Airport, the Kathmandu Airport got its status in 1995. In fact, it caters to 3 million passengers each year. While travelling between the two main points i.e., Kathmandu City Chowk and Kathmandu Airport, the distance covered is 9 kms. To cover this stretch, you can opt to travel by a prepaid cab. The most preferred choice here is local taxis. The closest bus station to the airport located just outside its gate. From here, board a local taxi if you are low on luggage for commuting to and from the airport. Although there is no connectivity via a train between these points. Other than these travel options, you can opt for shuttle services. These services are provided by almost every local hotel in the city.
Facilities at Kathmandu Airport
Executive Lounge present at the international terminals endow flyers with a comfortable experience. For availing this facility, one needs to opt for options like pay-per-use, single visit passes or lounge memberships. Better convenience is provided with currency exchange available at both terminals. Pick great stuff from kathmandu with a huge variety of merchandise like souvenirs and locally made gifts. There are few shops located throughout the airport selling these items. You can also indulge in limited duty free shopping at the International terminal. This terminal also has facilities like luggage wrapping service. Other major facilities at this airport include, mobile charging, post office, free Wi-Fi after security, luggage trolleys, medical services, etc.
Best Time to Visit Kathmandu
If you are in a mood to explore a foreign destination that is economical as well as high on content, look no further! Book an air ticket with ixigo and land in Kathmandu. The capital city of Nepal would do you good. The place is landlocked by the majestic Himalayas and you can literally see Mount Everest (Yes! The one you always saw in your Geography books.). The place can be visited almost round the year, but the best time to visit Kathmandu is when everything is balanced, from number of tourists to degrees in temperature.The air will be pure and the clear view of Himalayan peaks will blow your mind!.So, don’t wait and grab your backpacks to head towards the city of Kathmandu.
Top Routes to Kathmandu
Lucknow to Kathmandu Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Jan
- 21 Jan
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 25 Jan₹6082
- Lucknow to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6082
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 03 Feb
- 04 Feb₹6093
- Lucknow to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6093
- 05 FebIndiGo
- 06 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb₹5967
- Lucknow to Kathmandu by Airline from INR 5967
- 13 Feb₹5931
- Lucknow to Kathmandu by Airline from INR 5931
- 14 Feb
- 17 Feb₹6416
- Lucknow to Kathmandu by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6416
- 19 Feb₹5942
- Lucknow to Kathmandu by Airline from INR 5942
- 20 Feb
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathmandu Airport Details
Name : Tribhuvan International Airport
Address : Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Kathmandu
Top Routes From Lucknow
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan