Lucknow to Kochi FlightsBook Lucknow to Kochi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2789. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Kochi. On flights from LKO - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow to Kochi Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||2|
|Aerial Distance||1940 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||IndiGo|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||IndiGo 6E677, ₹2789|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||IndiGo 6E677, ₹2789|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 40 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Lucknow||IndiGo 677, Departs at 07:30|
|First Flight Arrives at Kochi||IndiGo 677, Arrives at 10:10|
|Last Flight Departs from Lucknow||IndiGo 185, Departs at 18:30|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kochi||IndiGo 185, Arrives at 01:10|
Lucknow Kochi Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Lucknow to Kochi flight leave from Lucknow airport?The first flight from Lucknow departs at 07:30 from Lucknow Airport and reaches Kochi Airport at 10:10.
- At what time does the last Lucknow to Kochi flight depart from Lucknow airport?The last Lucknow to Kochi flight departs at 18:30 from Lucknow Airport and reaches Kochi Airport at 01:10.
- On a direct flight from Lucknow to Kochi, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Lucknow to Kochi, the aerial distance covered is 1940 km. There are a total number of 2 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Lucknow to Kochi flight?The journey time for a Lucknow to Kochi flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 40 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Lucknow and Kochi.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Lucknow to Kochi flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Lucknow to Kochi everyday?There are 2 flights that fly from Lucknow to Kochi everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Lucknow to Kochi in the next 30 days?₹2789 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Lucknow to Kochi in the next 30 days. Book from 2 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Lucknow to Kochi weekly?There are 2 flights that fly from Lucknow to Kochi weekly. Reach Kochi easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹2789.
- What is cheapest fare to Kochi from Lucknow today?The cheapest fare from Lucknow to Kochi is ₹2789. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Kochi right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Lucknow to Kochi, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Lucknow to Kochi flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Lucknow to Kochi flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Kochi flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Kochi.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Kochi flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Kochi flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Lucknow?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Lucknow or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Lucknow to Kochi flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Lucknow to Kochi flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Lucknow to Kochi Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Kochi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Kochi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Lucknow. So, to reach Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, app-based cabs like Ola and Uber or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 12 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking bus 24B operated by UPSRTC which runs from the Charbagh Bus Station. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of Lucknow city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Home to facilities such as ATMs, Currency Exchange kiosk (only at T1), Car Rentals and much more, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is undoubtedly one of the finest airports in India. For medical care and airport emergencies, a 24*7 service is available. If you want to get something to eat before departure or after arrival, there are restaurants and snack bars that offer delicious delights. For those in need, wheelchairs are provided without any cost. Lost and found baggage counters can be found within the terminals to help passengers who have lost their luggage. At the international (both departure and arrival) terminal of the airport, you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of clothes, bags, cigarettes, chocolates etc, courtesy of several duty-free shops.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is the most gorgeous city of India. This city is home to many beautiful architectural wonders. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is really nice. Travellers can easily explore the important places like monuments, national parks, and museums comfortably because the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, don’t forget as the weather drops down during this time, carry warm clothes when travelling to Lucknow. Be careful during summers as the temperature varies between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the amazing city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in Lucknow are really cold as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
Top Routes from Lucknow
How to Travel to & from Kochi Airport
There are several ways to reach Cochin International Airport. For example, get on a orange bus which are premium air-conditioned buses and are run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid cab from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a great option. Just call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) for booking and the minimum fare will be about Rs 400 for 22 km. One can also download well-known apps like Ola, Meru or Uber for booking a cab to reach Cochin Airport.
Facilities at Cochin Airport
Cochin International Airport is one of the finest airports in India. There are several brilliant services that one can avail at Cochin Airport. Wi-Fi, fast food joints, many cafes and restaurants, premium lounges (available both in domestic and international), are some of the services that you can use at Cochin Airport. Also, don’t forget now one can even avail services like photocopy, payphone, print outs, and free Wi-Fi at this airport. The domestic terminal which has an area of 1.0 lakh Sq Ft and the international terminal with an area of 4.78 lakh Sq Ft has car parking facility for the travellers. If one is looking for things like cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then look for Tobacconist as it is the shop fo you to purchase these things. There are many world-class duty free shops from where one can buy stuffs from at the Cochin Airport.
Best Time to Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
Top Routes to Kochi
Lucknow to Kochi Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Jan
- 25 Jan
- 26 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb₹3533
- Lucknow to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 3533
- 03 Feb₹4059
- Lucknow to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 4059
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 08 Feb
- 09 Feb₹3009
- Lucknow to Kochi by IndiGo Airline from INR 3009
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 19 Feb
- 21 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Kochi Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Routes To Kochi
Top Routes From Lucknow
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan