Lucknow to Muscat FlightsBook Lucknow to Muscat flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹13702. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Muscat. On flights from LKO - MCT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Muscat Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Lucknow to Muscat?The first flight from Lucknow leaves at 07:10 from Lucknow Airport and arrives Muscat Airport at 09:15.
- When is the last flight from Lucknow to reach Muscat scheduled?The last flight from Lucknow leaves at 20:10 from Lucknow Airport and arrives Muscat Airport at 22:15.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Lucknow and Muscat in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Muscat is 2271 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Lucknow to Muscat take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Lucknow to Muscat take approximately 03 Hours & 35 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Lucknow and Muscat. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Muscat flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Muscat route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Muscat route each day?2 flights fly on Lucknow to Muscat route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Lucknow to Muscat in the next 30 days?₹13702 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Muscat in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Muscat route weekly?2 flights fly on Lucknow to Muscat route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Lucknow to Muscat departs at 07:10 and arrives Muscat at 09:15.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Muscat for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Lucknow to Muscat for today is ₹13702. So wait no more and fly to Muscat airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Lucknow to Muscat?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Muscat with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Lucknow to Muscat flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Muscat flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Lucknow to Muscat?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Lucknow to Muscat flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Lucknow? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Lucknow, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Lucknow to Muscat flight. Please help!It is possible to change Lucknow to Muscat travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Lucknow to Muscat Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Muscat Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Muscat Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one domestic and one international. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned UPSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board bus number 24B from Charbagh Bus Station to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO) or Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport has 2 Terminals, Terminal 1 operating with international flights and Terminal 2 operating with domestic flights. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at both the terminals, for passenger convenience. Passengers can also indulge in duty free shopping from the international departure and arrival terminals of the airport. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
How To Travel To Muscat Airport
To board a flight, it is necessary to reach airport on time. Muscat offers excellent transport services for all the visitors out there. Among the tourists visiting Muscat, the most popular choice of transport is to hire a taxi via ABC, Al Maha Rent a Car (00968-99467384), Al Maskry Rent-a-Car, AUTORENT, Avis, Bahwan Rent a Car, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt, and Thrifty. Oman National Transport Company has buses travels to the Muscat airport’s highway. These wonderful busses even goes to several major locations of Muscat. For special chauffeur services one can contact Oman Air also.
Facilities At Muscat Airport
Home to great facilities and services, Muscat International Airport is an excellent airport. You can use the free Wi-Fi available at the airport by just login with your mobile number to receive the access code. There are also many public pay phones in the terminal buildings. Also, automated teller machines (ATMs) are located in the international airport, which has offer cash withdrawal in many currencies. Muscat Airport even has 24 hours foreign exchange bureaus. For meet and greet services at the airport, contact +968-24518198 or email: email@example.com. Also not to forget, there are duty-free shopping, food & beverage counters, travel agencies, smoking area, tourist information desk, porters, trolleys, airport lounges, toilets and showers.
Best Time To Visit Muscat
Winter is the best time to visit Muscat, as the temperatures drop down below 30 degree celsius in the daytime and and around 15 degree celsius after nightfall. Winters are warm in the city, but pleasant enough to explore the city and its many gems. So, if you want to enjoy the city, visit between the months of November and March. January is most recommended because that’s when the Muscat Festival is held; this festival is a month long festival that celebrates the history and culture of Oman. Summers in Muscat are hot, humid and dry. Temperatures during this time can rise of up to 40 degree celsius.
Lucknow to Muscat Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Sep₹13702
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 13702
- 25 Sep₹11019
- Lucknow to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 11019
- 26 Sep₹11019
- Lucknow to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 11019
- 27 Sep₹8762
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 8762
- 28 Sep₹10117
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 10117
- 29 Sep₹11111
- Lucknow to Muscat by Airline from INR 11111
- 30 Sep₹9914
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 9914
- 01 Oct₹9437
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 9437
- 02 Oct₹9254
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 9254
- 03 Oct₹8030
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 8030
- 04 OctIndiGo
- 05 Oct₹8338
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 8338
- 08 OctIndiGo
- 10 Oct₹8207
- Lucknow to Muscat by Jet Airways Airline from INR 8207
- 20 Oct₹9140
- Lucknow to Muscat by Airline from INR 9140
- 24 Oct₹8244
- Lucknow to Muscat by Airline from INR 8244
- 26 Oct₹8195
- Lucknow to Muscat by IndiGo Airline from INR 8195
- 27 Oct₹8159
- Lucknow to Muscat by Airline from INR 8159
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Muscat Airport Details
Name : Muscat International Airport
Address : Muscat, Oman
Phone : NA
Email : NA