Lucknow to Pasighat FlightsBook Lucknow to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 4 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Pasighat. On flights from LKO - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- What will be the aerial distance between Lucknow and Pasighat in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Pasighat is 1428 km in a direct flight. Approximately 4 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Lucknow and Pasighat?The cabin baggage limit on Lucknow to Pasighat flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For travelling from Lucknow to Pasighat, how many flights fly on this route everyday?4 flights fly on Lucknow to Pasighat route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To travel from Lucknow to Pasighat, how many weekly flights fly on this route?4 weekly flights fly on Lucknow to Pasighat route. The prices of these flights vary from Lucknow to Pasighat. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- How to book tickets online from Lucknow to Pasighat?Book tickets from Lucknow to Pasighat via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Pasighat flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Pasighat flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Pasighat flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Lucknow to Pasighat flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Lucknow to Pasighat flight?To change the travelling date for Lucknow to Pasighat flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is located about 12 km away from Lucknow city centre. To reach the airport from the city, you can board bus 24B from Charbagh Bus Station. The bus is a much cheaper alternative to taxis, car rentals or auto rickshaws. For more convenience, you can book an Ola or Uber cab by simply downloading their apps. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Auto rickshaw is another convenient and affordable mode of transportation to reach the airport.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport (LKO), also referred to as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, has services such as ATMs, Medical Support, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Car Rentals and more. There are a number of eating joints, bookstores and gift shops within the airport complex (both domestic and international). If you do not like the airplane food, you can fill up on appetizing food before boarding or after landing. Free trolley services are provided to every passenger. Also, free wheelchair services are provided to the elderlies and the disabled. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most gorgeous, amazing and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During this time the weather in Lucknow remains quite pleasant and cold. It is also an ideal time to visit the monuments, museums and national parks as the temperature remains between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, do carry enough warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets cold at this time. The temperature during summers remains between 32°C and 40°C. And the temperature during monsoons remains between 25°C and 35°C. The temperature during winters remains in between 8°C-18°C.
How to Travel to & from Pasighat Airport
Pasighat is the oldest town in the state of Arunachal Pradesh in India. Pasighat Airport (IATA: IXT) is located merely 3 km away from the centre of the town. A new passenger terminal was built only in 2017. The airport only operates Alliance Air flights as of 2018, and the flights ply to only two destinations, namely Guwahati and Kolkata. Government-owned buses run between the city and the airport, but bus timings are not flexible, so you should confirm timings before setting out. You can also book private/tourist taxis or rent a car to get to the airport. Ola/Uber cab services are not yet available in Pasighat.
Facilities at Pasighat Airport
A public airport, Pasighat Domestic Airport serves the city of Pasighat in Arunachal Pradesh with flights to only two locations as of now - Kolkata and Guwahati. ATMs, Prepaid taxis, cafes and restaurants are available at the terminal, for passenger convenience. Urgent medical care is offered to those in need at every hour. You can avail luggage trolleys to carry your bags without any cost. Wheelchair services are provided to the elderly and the disabled.
Best Time to Visit Pasighat
Pasighat better known as the 'Gateway of Arunachal Pradesh' is a paradise for nature lovers. There are several places to visit in Pasighat like Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. The Best Time To Visit Pasighat is from the months of November, December, January, February, March and goes till 1st week of April. Avoid summers in Pasighat which starts from April. Even May and June are extremely hot and the average temperature is 35°C. Pasighat experiences monsoon between the months of July to September. The temperature in the amazing Pasighat drops down to 12°C during the winter season
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available