Lucknow to Pune FlightsBook Lucknow to Pune flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹3011. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Pune. On flights from LKO - PNQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Pune Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Lucknow departs for Pune?The first flight from Lucknow to Pune is at 01:15. The flight arrives at the destination at 03:30.
- When is the last flight from Lucknow to Pune?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Lucknow - Pune route. The last flight leaves at 15:15 and arrives in Pune at 19:30.
- To travel from Lucknow to Pune through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Lucknow and Pune is 1175 km. There are about 5 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Lucknow to Pune flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Lucknow to Pune air journey is 02 Hours & 15 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Lucknow and Pune.
- On a Lucknow to Pune flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Lucknow to Pune flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Pune, how many flights fly to this destination from Lucknow everyday?To reach Pune, there are 5 flights that fly to this destination from Lucknow everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Lucknow to Pune, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Lucknow to Pune in the next 30 days, ₹3011 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 5 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Pune, which airlines fly to this destination from Lucknow?To reach Pune, there are 3 airlines that have flights to this destination from Lucknow. Lucknow to Pune route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Pune, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Lucknow?To reach Pune, there are 5 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Lucknow. The price ranges from Lucknow to Pune. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Pune today?The cheapest fare from Lucknow to Pune for today is ₹3011. Pune is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Lucknow to Pune through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Lucknow to Pune. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Pune flights?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Pune flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Pune airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Lucknow to Pune flights?For Lucknow to Pune flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Lucknow?If you are flying from Lucknow, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Lucknow to Pune flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Lucknow to Pune flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Lucknow to Pune Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Pune Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Pune Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
There are several modes of reaching Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow from the city centre. For example, one can take a taxi, the state-owned UPSRTC bus service or an autorickshaw. The distance between the two points in 12 km approximately. If you want to ride the bus, then you can board 24 B from Charbagh Bus Station to reach the airport. If you want private transportation, you can either opt for Ola and Uber cab or tourist / privately - owned taxis which are easily available from anywhere in the city, at any time of the day.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Serving the city with domestic as well as international flights, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow provides several services and facilities to its travellers. ATMs are available at both Terminal 1 and 2. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of both the terminals. Duty-free shopping stores are available for departing and arriving passengers in T1 only. A variety of shops (not duty free) are available in the Departures area of T2. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many Coffee shops and multi-cuisine restaurants before departing or after arriving at both the terminals. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Blessed with many gorgeous and mind-blowing architectural wonders, Lucknow is a wonderful city of India. October-March is the best time to visit Lucknow. The weather during these months in remains really pleasant and cold. So, it is a very good time to visit national parks, museums, and monuments. The temperature is usually 8 °C to 18 °C. Also, don’t forget to carry some warm clothes as the weather gets chilly during this time. During summers the temperature in Lucknow remains between 32°C and 40°C. And during monsoons, it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters in Lucknow remains in between 8°C-18°C.
How to Travel to & from Pune Airport
Pune is the business and education hub of Maharashtra. There are several places to visit in this great city. If you are looking for a way to reach the beautiful Lohegaon Airport or Pune Airport then opt for services such as taxi, auto rickshaw, bus, or rent a car. For a hassle-free trip to the airport do download one of the apps such as Meru, Ola, Uber. By downloading the app you can easily book a cab to reach the airport. Even Pune Mahanagar Parivahan Mahamandal Limited (PMPML) has great bus services which you can opt for. They provide AC buses at an interval of about 30 minutes between Pune Station and Pune Airport.
Facilities at Pune Airport
Being one of the exceptional airports in India, there are several services that one can avail at Lohegaon Airport. Facilities like ATMs, duty-free shops, smoking rooms, airline lounges, post office and general transport service. Even one can avail services like childcare room, restaurants, books/magazine shops, money exchange counters, radio cab services, spa services and wheelchair access for those with reduced mobility.
Best Time to Visit Pune
Situated in the western state of Maharashtra, Pune is at an altitude of around 559 m above sea level. It is the 8th largest city of India and also one of the major IT hubs of the country. It is a carefully, well-executed built-up city with efficient urban planning. Pune showcases three major seasons namely Winters, Summers and Monsoon, just like other regions of the country. If you wish to plan, the Best Time to Visit Pune would be from October to February. It is pleasant, little chilly and sets a perfect scene for sightseeing. The highest temperature in these months would be 28 degree while the lowest is around 20 degree.
Lucknow to Pune Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Sep
- 22 Sep
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
- 29 Sep
- 30 Sep
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct₹3297
- Lucknow to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 3297
- 04 OctJet Airways
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 Oct₹2486
- Lucknow to Pune by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2486
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct₹4554
- Lucknow to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4554
- 16 Oct₹3667
- Lucknow to Pune by Jet Airways Airline from INR 3667
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct₹4385
- Lucknow to Pune by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4385
- 20 Oct₹4606
- Lucknow to Pune by IndiGo Airline from INR 4606
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Pune Airport Details
Name : Pune Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Civil Enclave,Pune Airport, Lohegaon,Pune-411032 (Maharashtra)
Phone : 91-20-26683232
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org