Lucknow to Sharjah FlightsBook Lucknow to Sharjah flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹8252. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Sharjah. On flights from LKO - SHJ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Sharjah Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Lucknow for Sharjah?The earliest flight for Sharjah departs at 16:15 from Lucknow and reaches Sharjah at 18:55.
- To reach Sharjah late at night, when does the last flight from Lucknow departs?To reach Sharjah late at night, the last flight from Lucknow departs at 16:15 and arrives Sharjah airport at 18:55. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Lucknow to Sharjah by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Lucknow to Sharjah is approximately 2549 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Lucknow Airport to Sharjah Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Lucknow to Sharjah in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Lucknow to Sharjah by airways, the average journey duration will be 04 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹8252.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Lucknow to Sharjah.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Sharjah from Lucknow, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Lucknow to Sharjah, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Sharjah easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Lucknow to Sharjah route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹8252 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Sharjah. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Lucknow to Sharjah route.
- For reaching Sharjah from Lucknow, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Lucknow to Sharjah, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Lucknow to Sharjah route is ₹8252.
- To travel from Lucknow to Sharjah, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Lucknow to Sharjah ends here. ₹8252 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Lucknow to Sharjah?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Sharjah with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Lucknow to Sharjah flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Sharjah flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Lucknow to Sharjah flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Lucknow to Sharjah flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Lucknow?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Lucknow is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Lucknow to Sharjah)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Lucknow to Sharjah flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Lucknow to Sharjah Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Sharjah Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Sharjah Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
From ATMs to Currency Exchange (only at T1) and Car Rentals, Lucknow Airport (Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport) has every facility to serve its travellers better. The airport provides baggage trolleys to all its passengers for baggage carrying. There are numerous eateries that offer Indian and International cuisines. The elderly and the disabled get complimentary wheelchair service. Medical facilities (24*7) are also provided in case of an emergency. The international terminal of the airport, T1, has plenty of duty-free shops where you can indulge in some inexpensive shopping of international brands. Prepaid taxis can be hired from the Arrival Zone of both T1 and T2.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
To explore mind-blowing architectural wonders, visit the amazing city of India, Lucknow. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March when the weather is cold but pleasant enough to have a good time. As the temperature varies between 8 °C and 18 °C, travellers can comfortably explore Lucknow. Also, don’t forget while travelling to Lucknow during October-March carry warm clothes as it gets really cold. For summers be careful as it remains between 32°C and 40°C. Enjoy monsoons in the city as it remains between 25°C and 35°C. Winters are really chilly as it remains between 8°C-18°C.
How to Travel to & from Sharjah Airport
Sharjah International Airport, catering to both domestic and international flights, is located 13 km south east of Sharjah. It is spread across an area of approximately 3,800 acres. Some of the popular airlines including Air Arabia, Air India, EgyptAir, IndiGo, Jet Airways and Lufthansa Cargo provide their air services to and from this airport. Public transport is easily available to commute from the airport to Sharjah and other parts of UAE. Air-conditioned coach to and from the airport is also available at all times of the day. They are reasonable and are available every 15 minutes. Also, car rental kiosks are also available at the airport for those who prefer booking their own car for their stay in UAE. Ample car parking facility makes it convenient for those driving their own car.
Facilities at Sharjah International Airport
Located at a distance of 13 km from the city centre, Sharjah International Airport is among the oldest airports in the country. Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, prayer rooms, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance and smoking zones are some of the facilities provided at this airport. For those travelling with kids, child care rooms and baby strollers are available at the terminal. Also, a 24*7 dedicated help desk is there to solve any queries of the commuters and provide them full assistance. A fully-equipped business centre help passengers to work on the go. Medical services can also be availed in case any emergencies.
Best Time to Visit Sharjah
Sharjah, a great city in the United Arab Emirates is a very good place for a splendid vacation. The best places to explore in Sharjah are Sharjah Arts Museum, Central Market, Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilisation, Al Noor Island, Sharjah Maritime Museum, Souk Area, Sharjah Archaeology Museum, Sharjah Heritage Area, Kalba, Al Qasba, Khor Fakkan and Bait Sheikh Saeed bin Hamad al Qasimi. October, November, December, January, February, March and April are the best time to visit Sharjah. Summers (May, June, July, August and September) are very humid in Sharjah and the temperature rises somewhere between 38°C - 40°C. For winters, Sharjah’s temperature varies somewhere 22°C to 24°C.
Lucknow to Sharjah Flight Fare Calendar
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct
- 28 Oct
- 29 Oct
- 30 Oct₹8417
- Lucknow to Sharjah by IndiGo Airline from INR 8417
- 31 Oct
- 01 Nov
- 02 Nov
- 05 Nov₹8778
- Lucknow to Sharjah by IndiGo Airline from INR 8778
- 07 Nov
- 08 Nov
- 09 Nov
- 11 Nov
- 13 Nov
- 14 Nov
- 15 Nov
- 16 Nov
- 17 Nov
- 19 Nov
- 21 Nov
- 23 Nov₹8778
- Lucknow to Sharjah by IndiGo Airline from INR 8778
- 24 Nov
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharjah Airport Details
Address not available