Lucknow to Shirdi FlightsBook Lucknow to Shirdi flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5042. Approximately 21 flights of different airlines fly between Lucknow and Shirdi. On flights from LKO - SAG, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Lucknow Shirdi Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Lucknow and Shirdi in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Lucknow to Shirdi is 1025 km. Approximately 21 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Shirdi flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Lucknow-Shirdi route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Lucknow to Shirdi route each day?21 flights fly on Lucknow to Shirdi route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Lucknow to Shirdi in the next 30 days?₹5042 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Lucknow to Shirdi in next 30 days. There are 21 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Lucknow to Shirdi for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Lucknow to Shirdi for today is ₹5042. So wait no more and fly to Shirdi airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Lucknow to Shirdi?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Lucknow to Shirdi with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Lucknow to Shirdi flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Lucknow to Shirdi flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Lucknow to Shirdi?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Lucknow to Shirdi flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Lucknow? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Lucknow, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Lucknow to Shirdi flight. Please help!It is possible to change Lucknow to Shirdi travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Lucknow to Shirdi Flight Fares
|Lucknow - Shirdi Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Lucknow to Shirdi Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow has two terminals, one domestic and one international. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi or easily hire an auto rickshaw. You can also book Ola/Uber cabs from their respective apps. These are the most convenient modes of commute than the state-owned UPSRTC buses as they are not always regular. One can board bus number 24B from Charbagh Bus Station to get to the airport. Private taxis and auto rickshaws will be costlier than the bus, so you can take your pick depending on your time and budget.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
Lucknow Airport, also known as Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, is home to services and facilities like ATMs, Car Rentals, Currency Exchange (only at T1), Eateries and much more. You can avail baggage trolleys free of cost for carrying your luggage up to the check-in point. There are a number of eating joints that offer sumptuous delights at a nominal range. For those in need, urgent medical facilities are available 24*7. Wheelchair facilities are provided for the elderly. Enjoy shopping from international brands of apparel, accessories, gizmos, chocolates, liquor and more at amazing prices from the duty free shopping area of T1, available at both the international departure and arrival zones.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow- ‘The City of Nawabs’ is one of the oldest and beautiful cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. These 5 months remains pleasant and really cold (the temperature being 8 °C to 18 °C). Travellers can easily visit the famous places like monuments, national parks, and museums. Also, do pack some warm clothes while travelling to Lucknow as the temperature gets really cold during this time. The temperature in 'City of Tehzeeb' remains between 32°C and 40°C during summers. the city remains between 25°C and 35°C during monsoons. It remains in between 8°C-18°C during winters.
Top Routes from Lucknow
How to Travel to & from Shirdi Airport
Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG) is one of the newest airports of India, inaugurated by President Ram Nath Kovind in 2017. There are several ways to get to the airport like the state-owned bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. One can board the bus from any of its pre-designed stops to reach the airport. Make sure to double-check stoppages beforehand and also to leave early, because bus timings are not always reliable. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Shirdi Airport
With only a single terminal operating domestic flights, Shirdi Airport (IATA:SAG), provides every necessary service and facility. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminal to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. X-ray scanners are also available for security purposes.
Best Time to Visit Shirdi
Although a small town in the Indian state of Maharashtra, Shirdi attracts millions of visitors throughout the year. Considered one of the most holiest and blessed places in India, it is the town where “Sai Baba” spent 50 years of his life preaching people about humanity and brotherhood. If you are in a mood to plan a holiday with your family, do consider to visit this place in the months of December till February as this is the best time to visit Shirdi. The place itself is enveloped in mystical aura with the blessings of Sai Baba and it will surely cleanse your soul from within. You can step out carefree as the temperature is pretty cool with heat map giving the readings as low as 8 degrees to 29 degrees!
Top Routes to Shirdi
Lucknow to Shirdi Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Dec₹12993
- Lucknow to Shirdi by Airline from INR 12993
- 22 Dec₹13833
- Lucknow to Shirdi by Airline from INR 13833
- 28 Dec₹10998
- Lucknow to Shirdi by Airline from INR 10998
- 01 Jan
- 02 Jan
- 04 Jan₹8223
- Lucknow to Shirdi by Airline from INR 8223
- 06 Jan
- 08 Jan₹7707
- Lucknow to Shirdi by Airline from INR 7707
- 09 Jan
- 10 Jan₹7926
- Lucknow to Shirdi by Airline from INR 7926
- 11 Jan
- 12 Jan
- 15 Jan
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com
Shirdi Airport Details
Name : Shirdi Airport
Address : Kakadi Taluka, Kopargaon, MH 423107
Phone : 022 4921 2121