Mumbai to Agartala FlightsBook Mumbai to Agartala flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹9605. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Agartala. On flights from BOM - IXA, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Agartala Flights - FAQs
- At what time is the first flight from Mumbai to Agartala?The first flight from Mumbai leaves at 07:20 from Mumbai Airport and arrives Agartala Airport at 14:30.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to reach Agartala scheduled?The last flight from Mumbai leaves at 09:20 from Mumbai Airport and arrives Agartala Airport at 13:30.
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and Agartala in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Agartala is 1979 km. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How much time does a direct flight from Mumbai to Agartala take? Also, what is the approximate flight fare?A direct flight from Mumbai to Agartala take approximately 04 Hours & 20 Minutes for the journey. The average flight fare vary between Mumbai and Agartala. If tickets are booked on time, a lot can be saved on flight fare.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Mumbai-Agartala flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Mumbai-Agartala route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Mumbai to Agartala route each day?2 flights fly on Mumbai to Agartala route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- What is the lowest airfare one can get for a flight from Mumbai to Agartala in the next 30 days?₹9605 is the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Agartala in next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route everyday. If booked online, well in advance, this airfare can be availed very conveniently.
- How many flights fly on Mumbai to Agartala route weekly?2 flights fly on Mumbai to Agartala route weekly. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings. The first flight from Mumbai to Agartala departs at 07:20 and arrives Agartala at 14:30.
- Searching for the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Agartala for today. Please helpThe cheapest fare from Mumbai to Agartala for today is ₹9605. So wait no more and fly to Agartala airport right now.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Mumbai to Agartala?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Agartala with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Mumbai to Agartala flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Agartala flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Mumbai to Agartala?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Mumbai to Agartala flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Mumbai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Mumbai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Mumbai to Agartala flight. Please help!It is possible to change Mumbai to Agartala travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
Cheapest Mumbai to Agartala Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Agartala Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Agartala Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, earlier known as Sahar International Airport, is among the busiest airports in the country. The airport connects the city of Mumbai with a number of domestic and international destinations. Two terminals, located at a distance of 5 km from each other, cater to domestic and international flights. For the inter-terminal transfers, AC buses are provided by the airport authorities. Also, many car rentals and fleet owners provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 12 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. BEST buses, auto-rickshaws and metered black-and-yellow taxis can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station for the domestic terminal and Andheri (East) for the international terminal. The local train network provides great connectivity to the suburban areas of Mumbai.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the best airports in the country. Some of the facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, prayer rooms, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs. To connect to any Wi-Fi in the airport, passengers need to use their mobile numbers as login IDs. Terminal 2 of the airport encompasses a world class drop-in business centre named as Regus Express. The centre, equipped with a cafe, private workspaces, business lounge, meeting rooms, co-working spaces and video conferencing facilities, allows passengers to utilise their travel time and work on the go. Some other services that ensure a comfortable journey for the travellers include postal service, smoking areas, baggage wrapping and shopping stores.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the best time to visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
How to Travel to Agartala Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Agartala, lovingly the capital of Tripura. So, to reach C.A Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. App-based cabs like Ola and Uber do not operate in the city as of 2018. The airport is approximately 11 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the bus. Taking a bus is time restricted and unreliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws, which are slightly more expensive, are 24*7 available from all parts of city.
Facilities At Agartala Airport
Serving the city with domestic flights, C.A. Agartala Airport provides several services and facilities required for the convenient journey of its travellers. ATMs are available at the terminal. Prepaid taxi counters can be found in the Arrivals Zone of the terminal. It offers luggage trolleys to carry baggage without any difficulty. Baggage wrapping machine is also available at the airport. You can enjoy delicious dishes at the many various shopping stalls, snack-bars, tea center and restaurants. 24*7 medical attention, assistance for disabled/elderly passengers, and wheelchairs are available for use. At the airport, you can find TR Book Stall and handloom handicraft stalls, if you want to indulge in some shopping.
Mumbai to Agartala Flight Fare Calendar
- 20 Aug₹9605
- Mumbai to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 9605
- 21 Aug₹8346
- Mumbai to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 8346
- 22 Aug₹7346
- Mumbai to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 7346
- 23 Aug₹6846
- Mumbai to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 6846
- 24 Aug₹5846
- Mumbai to Agartala by Air India Airline from INR 5846
- 25 Aug₹6996
- Mumbai to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 6996
- 26 Aug₹6133
- Mumbai to Agartala by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6133
- 27 Aug₹6744
- Mumbai to Agartala by IndiGo Airline from INR 6744
- 29 Aug
- 30 Aug
- 31 Aug
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep₹5646
- Mumbai to Agartala by Air India Airline from INR 5646
- 03 Sep₹5146
- Mumbai to Agartala by Air India Airline from INR 5146
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep₹4846
- Mumbai to Agartala by Air India Airline from INR 4846
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 SepIndiGo
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Agartala Airport Details
Name : Agartala Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,CA Agartala - 799009 (Tripura)
Phone : 91-381-2342224, 91-381-2342085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org