Mumbai to Amritsar FlightsBook Mumbai to Amritsar flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹5987. Approximately 5 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Amritsar. On flights from BOM - ATQ, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Amritsar Flights - FAQs
- At what time does the first Mumbai to Amritsar flight leave from Mumbai airport?The first flight from Mumbai departs at 06:05 from Mumbai Airport and reaches Amritsar Airport at 08:30.
- At what time does the last Mumbai to Amritsar flight depart from Mumbai airport?The last Mumbai to Amritsar flight departs at 13:05 from Mumbai Airport and reaches Amritsar Airport at 15:30.
- On a direct flight from Mumbai to Amritsar, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mumbai to Amritsar, the aerial distance covered is 1417 km. There are a total number of 5 flights that fly on this route.
- What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Mumbai to Amritsar flight?The journey time for a Mumbai to Amritsar flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 25 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Mumbai and Amritsar.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mumbai to Amritsar flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Amritsar everyday?There are 5 flights that fly from Mumbai to Amritsar everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Amritsar in the next 30 days?₹5987 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Amritsar in the next 30 days. Book from 5 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- What are number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Amritsar weekly?There are 5 flights that fly from Mumbai to Amritsar weekly. Reach Amritsar easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹5987.
- What is cheapest fare to Amritsar from Mumbai today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Amritsar is ₹5987. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Amritsar right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Searching for flights from Mumbai to Amritsar, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mumbai to Amritsar flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mumbai to Amritsar flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Amritsar flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Amritsar.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Amritsar flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Amritsar flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mumbai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mumbai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mumbai to Amritsar flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mumbai to Amritsar flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Mumbai to Amritsar Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Amritsar Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Amritsar Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the country, handles approximately 900 flights per day. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel time to its passengers. High-speed Wi-Fi, business lounges, children’s care rooms, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. For the convenience of commuters, there are many foreign exchange counters available at both the terminals. Also, there are a number of national and International banks and ATMs to ensure that passengers have easy access to money at all times. Those travelling with children can make use of facilities like play zone, children’s care rooms and baby strollers. To get assistance on airlines, Wi-Fi access, usage of e-ticketing kiosk and any other issues, commuters can visit the 24*7 information desks available at both the terminals.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the wealthiest city in the country and has the maximum number of millionaires and billionaires. Also, it is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. As, it is situated besides Arabian Sea, the city witnesses high humidity levels during summers. Temperature between the months of March and May goes upto 40 degree celsius. The best time to visit Mumbai is from November to February. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and best for outdoor fun. Whether you wish to indulge in beach hoping or go for a historic walk, this is the best time of the year.
How To Travel To Amritsar Airport
Amritsar Airport, popular by the name of Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport has a runway of 12,001 ft. In understanding to the statistics, it is ranked at 27th position for passenger traffic. Amritsar City Chowk is the central point of the city and is situated 11 km from the airport. This stretch can be traversed by a car in 30 minutes in a taxi. There are moreover other ways to travel to and from the airport. You can also opt for travelling by an auto-rickshaw. You can board this outside the airport. There are no buses or trains connecting the city and airport. In the event that you need a more helpful alternative, select to travel by private cars available outside the terminal building.
Facilities at Amritsar Airport
Establishing a pleasant flying experience for passengers, Amritsar Airport has various facilities. For easy transport of bags, the airport has luggage trolleys. For having some relaxed time, there is also Wi-Fi that can be accessed for 30 minutes . Catering to basic comforts of the passengers, the airport comprises of a cyber cafe, money exchange service, ATMs, pharmacy counters, etc. There are number of eating joints for your hunger pangs that serve some great dishes. You will find duty free shops at the international terminal here. You can also shop for various items at the basic outlets available at this airport.
Best Time To Visit Amritsar
Thronged by tourists every day, Amritsar is home to many religious centres and spiritual hubs. Jallianwala Bagh, Wagah Border, Guru Ke Mahal, Hall Bazaar, Gurdwara Mata Kaulan, Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum and Khair-ud-Din Masjid are some of the best places to visit in Amritsar. November, December, January, February and March are the best time to visit Amritsar. Summers starts from April till June when the temperature rises to 35°C - 49°C. Monsoons in Amritsar are amazing which falls during the months of July, August, September and October. Winter months in Amritsar are joyful as the temperature is -4°C during the nights.
Mumbai to Amritsar Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Aug₹5987
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 5987
- 20 Aug₹7111
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 7111
- 21 Aug₹5731
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Vistara Airline from INR 5731
- 22 Aug₹5537
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 5537
- 23 Aug₹4643
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4643
- 24 Aug₹5387
- Mumbai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 5387
- 25 Aug₹4832
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4832
- 26 Aug₹4737
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4737
- 27 Aug₹4623
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4623
- 28 Aug
- 29 Aug₹4351
- Mumbai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4351
- 30 Aug₹4351
- Mumbai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4351
- 31 Aug₹4773
- Mumbai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 4773
- 01 Sep
- 02 Sep
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 Sep
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep₹4202
- Mumbai to Amritsar by Air India Airline from INR 4202
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep₹3800
- Mumbai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3800
- 17 Sep₹3590
- Mumbai to Amritsar by IndiGo Airline from INR 3590
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Amritsar Airport Details
Name : Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport
Address : Airport Director / Public Information Officer,Airports Authority of India,Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee International Airport,Amritsar-143101 (Punjab)
Phone : 91-183-2214166
Email : email@example.com