Mumbai to Bali FlightsBook Mumbai to Bali flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹20558. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Bali. On flights from BOM - DPS, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Bali Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Bali?The earliest flight for Bali departs at 21:50 from Mumbai and reaches Bali at 07:55.
- To reach Bali late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Bali late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 21:50 and arrives Bali airport at 07:55. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Bali by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Bali is approximately 5553 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Bali Airport is about 1 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Bali in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Bali by airways, the average journey duration will be 07 Hours & 35 Minutes and will cost around ₹20558.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Bali.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Bali from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Bali, there are 1 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Bali easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Bali route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹20558 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Bali. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Bali route.
- For reaching Bali from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Bali, there are 1 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Bali route is ₹20558.
- To travel from Mumbai to Bali, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Bali ends here. ₹20558 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Bali?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Bali with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Bali flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Bali flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Bali flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Bali flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Bali)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Bali flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Bali Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Bali Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Bali Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the largest aviation hubs of the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe and is the second busiest airport in India. The two terminals at the CSI Airport are located at two different locations, named as Santacruz and Andheri. Availability of AC buses between the terminals throughout the day makes the inter-terminal transfers easier. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Mumbai airport convenient and hassle-free. Pre-paid taxis and radio cabs are also available at both the terminals. Vile Parle(East) and Andheri (East) are the nearest railway stations from domestic and international terminals respectively.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
From grand colonial era structures to skyscrapers, from unique bazaars to glittering malls, from ancient caves to palm-fringed coastline, Mumbai has everything to lure tourists. Located right on the waterfront, The Gateway of India is the most iconic tourist spot in Mumbai. Other than this, other famous attractions of this city include Gateway of India, Chowpatty, Marine Drive and Elephanta Caves. The best time to visit Mumbai is in the months of November, December, January and February. During these months, the weather is cool, breezy and ideal for sightseeing. Summers are hot with high humidity levels while monsoons bring lot of rains and a relief from scorching summers.
How To Travel To Ngurah Rai International Airport
Ngurah Rai International Airport, famously known as Denpasar International Airport, is easily accessible from different parts of the city of Denpasar, which is the capital city of Bali. You can either hire a cab, or opt for a state-owned bus to cover the distance of 13 km. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab (both private/tourist or app-based). You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board Koridor II or Koridor VIII from their pre-designated stops. The public bus timings are between 5AM and 9PM. Taxis (both tourist and app-based like Uber) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. In comparison to tourist taxis, Ubers are slightly cheaper.
Facilities At Bali Airport
Denpasar International Airport in Bali, Indonesia provides complimentary baggage trolley services to passengers. It also provides facilities like ATMs, free Wi-Fi, Medical Support, Currency Exchange, Car Rentals etc. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. It is the ideal place for duty free shopping; Passengers can buy duty free branded liquor, chocolates, cigarettes, cosmetic items, traveling essentials at dropdown prices. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. After a long and exhausting journey, you can enjoy a relaxing shower at one of the free shower stalls or indulge in a pampering session at the spa or the salon located on both levels of the international terminal.
Mumbai to Bali Flight Fare Calendar
- 24 Aug
- 25 Aug₹20001
- Mumbai to Bali by Garuda Indonesia Airline from INR 20001
- 26 Aug₹20912
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 20912
- 27 Aug₹20004
- Mumbai to Bali by Garuda Indonesia Airline from INR 20004
- 30 Aug₹20044
- Mumbai to Bali by Garuda Indonesia Airline from INR 20044
- 31 Aug₹21186
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 21186
- 01 Sep₹22092
- Mumbai to Bali by Malindo Air Airline from INR 22092
- 02 Sep₹20245
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 20245
- 03 Sep₹20019
- Mumbai to Bali by Garuda Indonesia Airline from INR 20019
- 08 Sep₹19694
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 19694
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep₹19176
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 19176
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep₹19716
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 19716
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
- 20 Sep₹20272
- Mumbai to Bali by Singapore Airlines Airline from INR 20272
- 21 Sep
- 22 Sep₹19729
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 19729
- 23 Sep
- 24 Sep
- 25 Sep
- 26 Sep₹19038
- Mumbai to Bali by Airline from INR 19038
- 27 Sep
- 28 Sep
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bali Airport Details
Address not available