Mumbai to Bhatinda FlightsBook Mumbai to Bhatinda flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Bhatinda. On flights from BOM - BUP, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Bhatinda Flights - FAQs
- On a direct flight from Mumbai to Bhatinda, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?On a direct flight from Mumbai to Bhatinda, the aerial distance covered is 1261 km. There are a total number of 7 flights that fly on this route.
- Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mumbai to Bhatinda flight?Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Bhatinda everyday?There are 7 flights that fly from Mumbai to Bhatinda everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Searching for flights from Mumbai to Bhatinda, how to book tickets online?It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mumbai to Bhatinda flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Searching for Mumbai to Bhatinda flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Bhatinda flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Bhatinda.
- Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Bhatinda flights?Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Bhatinda flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mumbai?Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mumbai or any other city, do web check-in!
- After booking a Mumbai to Bhatinda flight, is it possible to change the travel date?Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mumbai to Bhatinda flight can be changed as per the requirement
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, formerly known as Sahar International Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport is divided in two terminals - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 for domestic and international flights respectively. Terminal 2 of Mumbai airport is India’s 1st and most advanced vertical passenger terminal. The terminal is home to the country’s largest public art programme in the form of 3.2 km multi storey art wall. Both the terminals are equipped with high end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at both the terminals. Some other common facilities include Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the wealthiest city in the country and has the maximum number of millionaires and billionaires. Also, it is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. As, it is situated besides Arabian Sea, the city witnesses high humidity levels during summers. Temperature between the months of March and May goes upto 40 degree celsius. The best time to visit Mumbai is from November to February. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and best for outdoor fun. Whether you wish to indulge in beach hoping or go for a historic walk, this is the best time of the year.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Taxis and auto rickshaws are the fastest and easiest ways to commute in Bhatinda. So, to reach Bhatinda Domestic Airport comfortably and in less time, one should always opt for either a tourist taxi, or an auto rickshaw. The airport is approximately 20 km away from the city centre. Another way to commute to the airport is by taking the state-owned PRTC (Punjab Road Transport Corporation) shuttle bus. Taking a bus is a less reliable but also the cheaper option. Taxis and auto rickshaws are 24*7 available from all parts of the city. Remember, there are no Ola/Uber cabs as of 2018, so you have to choose either private or a tourist taxi.
How To Travel To Bhatinda Airport
Bhatinda Airport (BUP) is easily accessible from different parts of the city. You can either hire a cab, opt for a state-owned direct shuttle bus, or travel by an auto rickshaw. Taking the bus will be cheaper than taking a cab or an auto rickshaw to cover a distance of 20 km between the city centre and the airport. You can choose either on the basis of your budget. If you are opting for the bus, then you can board from its pre-designated stops to the airport. Auto rickshaws and taxis (both tourist and private) are readily available at any time of the day or night from every part of the city. App-based cab service providers like Ola/Uber are not yet operational in Bhatinda.
Best Time To Visit Bhatinda
The culturally rich city of Bhatinda never fails to impress tourists with its old world charm. From getting an insight into the heritage of the city to satiating your taste buds, there is a lot to indulge in at this mesmerising city. Visit the Qila Mubarak, which is a historic monument and was constructed during the Kushana Kingdom. Winter months are considered to be the Best Time To Visit Bhatinda. The temperature during this time of the year doesn’t go beyond 24 degree Celsius. Also, it is the time of the year when Basant Panchami is celebrated, which is among the most important festivals.
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Bhatinda Airport Details
Address not available