Mumbai to Cochin FlightsBook Mumbai to Cochin flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹7988. Approximately 30 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Cochin. On flights from BOM - COK, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Cochin Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Cochin?The earliest flight for Cochin departs at 02:25 from Mumbai and reaches Cochin at 04:30.
- To reach Cochin late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Cochin late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 23:25 and arrives Cochin airport at 01:30. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Cochin by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Cochin is approximately 1069 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Cochin Airport is about 30 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Cochin in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Cochin by airways, the average journey duration will be 01 Hours & 50 Minutes and will cost around ₹7988.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Cochin.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Cochin from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Cochin, there are 30 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Cochin easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Cochin route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹7988 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Cochin. There are 30 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Cochin route.
- For reaching Cochin from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Cochin, there are 30 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Cochin route is ₹7988.
- To travel from Mumbai to Cochin, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Cochin ends here. ₹7988 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Cochin?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Cochin with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Cochin flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Cochin flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Cochin flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Cochin flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Cochin)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Cochin flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Cochin Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Cochin Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Cochin Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the largest aviation hubs of the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe and is the second busiest airport in India. The two terminals at the CSI Airport are located at two different locations, named as Santacruz and Andheri. Availability of AC buses between the terminals throughout the day makes the inter-terminal transfers easier. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Mumbai airport convenient and hassle-free. Pre-paid taxis and radio cabs are also available at both the terminals. Vile Parle(East) and Andheri (East) are the nearest railway stations from domestic and international terminals respectively.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
Located in the bustling city of Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the second most busiest airport in the country. It caters to more than 950 flights per day. 24*7 information desks are available at both the terminals of the airport to ensure an hassle-free travel experience to the commuters. Smoking zones, left luggage counters, special assistance, baggage trolleys, play zone and lounge facilities are available at the airport. For those driving their own car, valet parking facility is also provided at the airport. If you are at Terminal 2 arrivals, you will find famous eateries like Starbucks, Cafe Coffee Day, Street Foods and Nasshto.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
From grand colonial era structures to skyscrapers, from unique bazaars to glittering malls, from ancient caves to palm-fringed coastline, Mumbai has everything to lure tourists. Located right on the waterfront, The Gateway of India is the most iconic tourist spot in Mumbai. Other than this, other famous attractions of this city include Gateway of India, Chowpatty, Marine Drive and Elephanta Caves. The best time to visit Mumbai is in the months of November, December, January and February. During these months, the weather is cool, breezy and ideal for sightseeing. Summers are hot with high humidity levels while monsoons bring lot of rains and a relief from scorching summers.
How To Travel To Kochi Airport
Cochin International Airport (COK) is located 36 km from the main centre of Kochi. So, if you need a ride from Kochi to the airport you have several options to do it. One is that you can board premium air-conditioned buses run by KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation). The buses are available after 25-30 minutes from the famous spot Fort Kochi. Also booking a prepaid taxi from Cochin Airport Taxi Society is a good option. Call at +91 484 2610115 (Extn: 2242) to book a taxi and the minimum fare is about Rs 400 for 22 km. For a hassle-free trip to Cochin Airport please download apps of Uber, Ola, or Meru.
Facilities At Cochin Airport
Several restaurant, coffee shop, tea and snack bars can be found at the amazing Cochin International Airport. Business travellers can now easily find a business center where services like photocopy, payphone, print outs, and free Wi-Fi are available. The 1.0 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned Domestic Terminal and 4.78 lakh Sq Ft centrally air conditioned International Terminal has got a great car parking facility. If you are looking for cigars, cigarettes, and chewing tobacco then look for the shop, Tobacconist at the airport. To shop from world-class duty free shops find them at departure (domestic).
Best Time To Visit Cochin
An epitome of natural beauty, Cochin is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful destinations in Kerala. The place has gorgeous green forests, stunning palm trees, sandy white beaches and so on. The most famous places in Cochin are The Willingdon Island, Fort Kochi, The Marine drive, Bolgatty Palace, Mattancherry Palace, Jewish synagogue, Veeranpuzha Lake, Vasco da Gama Square and Kerala Kathakali Centre. The best time to visit Cochin is from the months of mid-October, November, December, January till February. Summers (March to June) in this mind-blowing destination is very hot. The temperature rises to 35°C - 37°C. July, August, and September are the months when the state is drenched in rain. For the winter season, Cochin’s temperature is 17-22°C.
Mumbai to Cochin Flight Fare Calendar
- 21 Aug₹7988
- Mumbai to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 7988
- 22 Aug
- 23 Aug
- 24 Aug₹6098
- Mumbai to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 6098
- 25 Aug
- 26 Aug₹6903
- Mumbai to Cochin by Air India Airline from INR 6903
- 27 Aug₹4099
- Mumbai to Cochin by Go Air Airline from INR 4099
- 28 Aug₹4099
- Mumbai to Cochin by Go Air Airline from INR 4099
- 29 Aug₹3346
- Mumbai to Cochin by Go Air Airline from INR 3346
- 30 Aug₹3050
- Mumbai to Cochin by Go Air Airline from INR 3050
- 31 Aug₹3446
- Mumbai to Cochin by Go Air Airline from INR 3446
- 01 Sep₹3280
- Mumbai to Cochin by SpiceJet Airline from INR 3280
- 02 Sep₹2519
- Mumbai to Cochin by SpiceJet Airline from INR 2519
- 03 Sep
- 04 Sep
- 05 SepSpiceJet
- 06 Sep
- 07 Sep
- 08 Sep
- 09 Sep
- 10 Sep
- 11 Sep
- 12 Sep
- 13 Sep
- 14 Sep₹2260
- Mumbai to Cochin by Jet Airways Airline from INR 2260
- 15 Sep
- 16 Sep
- 17 Sep
- 18 Sep
- 19 Sep
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Cochin Airport Details
Name : Cochin International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Nedu bosri, Kochi, Kerala 683 111
Phone : 91-484-2610125
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org