Mumbai to Colombo FlightsBook Mumbai to Colombo flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6013. Approximately 15 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Colombo. On flights from BOM - CMB, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai to Colombo Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||15|
|Aerial Distance||1542 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||SriLankan, Air Seychelles, Etihad Airways, Delta Airlines, Air India, Jet Airways, Virgin Atlantic, KLM Airlines, Air France|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹6656|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹6013|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 20 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Mumbai||KLM Airlines 3699, Departs at 01:55|
|First Flight Arrives at Colombo||KLM Airlines 3699, Arrives at 04:25|
|Last Flight Departs from Mumbai||SriLankan 144, Departs at 20:55|
|Last Flight Arrives at Colombo||SriLankan 144, Arrives at 22:25|
Mumbai Colombo Flights - FAQs
- Q. At what time does the first Mumbai to Colombo flight leave from Mumbai airport?A. The first flight from Mumbai departs at 01:55 from Mumbai Airport and reaches Colombo Airport at 04:25.
- Q. At what time does the last Mumbai to Colombo flight depart from Mumbai airport?A. The last Mumbai to Colombo flight departs at 20:55 from Mumbai Airport and reaches Colombo Airport at 22:25.
- Q. On a direct flight from Mumbai to Colombo, what is the aerial distance and how much time is taken to cover it?A. On a direct flight from Mumbai to Colombo, the aerial distance covered is 1542 km. There are a total number of 15 flights that fly on this route.
- Q. What is the journey time and the average flight fare for a Mumbai to Colombo flight?A. The journey time for a Mumbai to Colombo flight on a direct flight is 02 Hours & 20 Minutes. The airfare of the trip varies betwen Mumbai and Colombo.
- Q. Does the cabin baggage limit vary from airlines to airlines? What is the hand baggage limit on Mumbai to Colombo flight?A. Yes, the cabin baggage limit varies from airlines to airlines. Usually, the cabin baggage limit for domestic flights vary between 7 to 8 kgs. To know the exact figure, contact the concerned airlines’ official website.
- Q. Please indicate the number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Colombo everyday?A. There are 15 flights that fly from Mumbai to Colombo everyday. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices.
- Q. What would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Colombo in the next 30 days?A. ₹6013 would be the lowest airfare to fly from Mumbai to Colombo in the next 30 days. Book from 15 flights available on this route. Avail this airfare by booking online in advance.
- Q. What are number of flights that fly from Mumbai to Colombo weekly?A. There are 15 flights that fly from Mumbai to Colombo weekly. Reach Colombo easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights. The lowest airfare on this route is ₹6013.
- Q. What is cheapest fare to Colombo from Mumbai today?A. The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Colombo is ₹6013. So, don’t wait anymore and book tickets for Colombo right now to get the best offer. Happy travels!
- Q. Searching for flights from Mumbai to Colombo, how to book tickets online?A. It is effortless. Just login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for Mumbai to Colombo flights with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight. Happy travels!
- Q. Why is ixigo different from online travel agents?A. ixigo is different from online travel agents because it is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites to compare information and get the best deals.
- Q. Searching for Mumbai to Colombo flights, what is the check-in baggage limit?A. Searching for the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Colombo flights? Well it is usually 7 kgs. But do check with the airline before booking your ticket to Colombo.
- Q. Is there any hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Colombo flights?A. Searching for the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Colombo flights? Well it varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But before booking a ticket don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- Q. What are the benefits of doing web check-in before flying from Mumbai?A. Web check-in will not only allow one to choose a favourite seat but will also let one to take a print out of a boarding pass without standing in long queues. So before flying from Mumbai or any other city, do web check-in!
- Q. After booking a Mumbai to Colombo flight, is it possible to change the travel date?A. Don’t worry! Simply call the airlines and the date for a Mumbai to Colombo flight can be changed as per the requirement
Cheapest Mumbai to Colombo Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Colombo Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Colombo Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is famous for being one of the busiest airports in the country. A large number of international and domestic flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. A wide network of public transport connects this airport from all the other parts of the city. Mumbai city centre, which is 12 km from the airport can be reached in approximately 40 minutes. Taxis both prepaid and postpaid are available for the commute. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle(East) and for international terminal is Andheri (East). Bus number 312 connects domestic terminal from Vile Parle and bus number 321 and 308 connects to Andheri with the international airport.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, one of the busiest airports of the country, handles approximately 900 flights per day. The airport encompasses all modern day facilities to ensure a comfortable travel time to its passengers. High-speed Wi-Fi, business lounges, children’s care rooms, prayer rooms, strollers and wheelchair assistance are some of the common facilities available at this airport. For the convenience of commuters, there are many foreign exchange counters available at both the terminals. Also, there are a number of national and International banks and ATMs to ensure that passengers have easy access to money at all times. Those travelling with children can make use of facilities like play zone, children’s care rooms and baby strollers. To get assistance on airlines, Wi-Fi access, usage of e-ticketing kiosk and any other issues, commuters can visit the 24*7 information desks available at both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, formerly known as Bombay, is the capital of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the wealthiest city in the country and has the maximum number of millionaires and billionaires. Also, it is the financial, commercial and entertainment capital of India. As, it is situated besides Arabian Sea, the city witnesses high humidity levels during summers. Temperature between the months of March and May goes upto 40 degree celsius. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is from November to February. At this time of the year, the weather is pleasant and best for outdoor fun. Whether you wish to indulge in beach hoping or go for a historic walk, this is the best time of the year.
Top Routes from Mumbai
How to Travel to & from Colombo Airport
Sri Lanka, famous for its scenic beauty, ancient Buddhist ruins and a rich heritage, is one of the most loved tourist destinations across the globe. Ensuring a comfortable travel experience to all the commuters, the Bandaranaike International airport is provided with all modern day facilities. Also, wide availability of public transport helps commuters reach the city hassle free. Those who are in a hurry and don’t have a budget constraint, can travel in taxis. The journey time in taxis is approximately 45 minutes and are available at all times. Minibuses and express buses makes for a cheaper travel option.
Facilities at Colombo Airport
Scenic beaches, lush greenery, historic ruins, beautiful train rides and friendly locals make Sri Lanka simply irresistible. Bandaranaike International Airport serves as the gateway for all the international tourists planning to visit Sri Lanka. The airport is strategically located and encompasses all modern day facilities. Commuters willing to spend some leisure time, can visit the in-house lounges by paying the lounge fees. Lotus Lounge, located on the departure terminal, is among the most suitable options. Currency exchange facility is very beneficial for tourists coming from different parts of the world.
Best Time to Visit Colombo
Sri Lanka, a small island nation, is located in the Indian Ocean. Owing to a unique shape and position to the south of India, it is popularly referred to as the ‘Teardrop of India’. The beautiful nation is most famous for its 16000 km coastline bestowed with tropical beaches. Besides beaches, the serene mountainous terrains, waterfalls, agricultural landscapes, tea plantations and rivers are also a major attraction. Tourists planning to visit Colombo can visit any time of the year as the weather remains pleasant throughout. The best time to visit Colombo is during winter months when the weather remains pleasant and most suitable for outdoor activities.
Top Routes to Colombo
Mumbai to Colombo Flight Fare Calendar
- 26 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 03 Feb₹7522
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7522
- 04 Feb₹7312
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7312
- 05 Feb₹6800
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 6800
- 06 Feb₹7305
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 7305
- 07 Feb₹7438
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 7438
- 08 Feb₹7514
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7514
- 10 Feb₹7736
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7736
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb₹8364
- Mumbai to Colombo by Air India Airline from INR 8364
- 17 Feb₹6864
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 6864
- 18 Feb₹7318
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 7318
- 19 Feb₹6970
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 6970
- 20 Feb
- 21 Feb₹7417
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 7417
- 22 Feb₹6866
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 6866
- 24 Feb₹6444
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 6444
- 25 Feb₹6446
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 6446
- 26 Feb₹6170
- Mumbai to Colombo by IndiGo Airline from INR 6170
- 28 Feb₹7207
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 7207
- 01 Mar₹6591
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 6591
- 02 Mar₹6453
- Mumbai to Colombo by Airline from INR 6453
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Colombo Airport Details
Name : Bandaranaike International Airport
Address : Canada Friendship Rd, Katunayake 11450, Sri Lanka
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Colombo
Top Routes From Mumbai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan