Mumbai to Dhaka FlightsBook Mumbai to Dhaka flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹6094. Approximately 2 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Dhaka. On flights from BOM - DAC, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai to Dhaka Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||2|
|Aerial Distance||1890 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Etihad Airways, Jet Airways|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹6134|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹6094|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 55 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Mumbai||Etihad Airways 8717, Departs at 08:55|
|First Flight Arrives at Dhaka||Etihad Airways 8717, Arrives at 12:20|
|Last Flight Departs from Mumbai||Etihad Airways 8717, Departs at 08:55|
|Last Flight Arrives at Dhaka||Etihad Airways 8717, Arrives at 12:20|
Mumbai Dhaka Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Mumbai to Dhaka?The first flight from Mumbai to Dhaka departs at 08:55 and arrives Dhaka at 12:20.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Dhaka?The last flight from Mumbai’s departs at 08:55 and arrives Dhaka at 12:20.
- What will be the aerial distance between Mumbai and Dhaka in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Dhaka is 1890 km in a direct flight. Approximately 2 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Mumbai to Dhaka flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Mumbai to Dhaka flight takes approximately 02 Hours & 55 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹6094. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mumbai and Dhaka?The cabin baggage limit on Mumbai to Dhaka flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Mumbai to Dhaka flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.2 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Mumbai to Dhaka flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Mumbai to Dhaka. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Mumbai to Dhaka, how many flights fly on this route everyday?2 flights fly on Mumbai to Dhaka route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Mumbai to Dhaka in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹6094 would be the lowest airfare for a Mumbai to Dhaka flight, in the next 30 days. There are 2 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Mumbai to Dhaka, how many weekly flights fly on this route?2 weekly flights fly on Mumbai to Dhaka route. The prices of these flights vary from Mumbai to Dhaka. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Dhaka for today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Dhaka for today is ₹6094. The fare usually varies between Mumbai and Dhaka.
- How to book tickets online from Mumbai to Dhaka?Book tickets from Mumbai to Dhaka via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Dhaka flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Dhaka flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Dhaka flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mumbai to Dhaka flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mumbai to Dhaka flight?To change the travelling date for Mumbai to Dhaka flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Mumbai to Dhaka Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Dhaka Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Dhaka Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is counted among the top 5 airports in the country. The airport is growing at a fast pace in terms of passenger traffic and is also ranked as 35th busiest airport globally. It is strategically located at a distance of approximately 12 km from the city centre. Commutation to and from the airport is not a task as public transport is easily available. As there are two terminals in the airport for domestic and international flights, transportation facilities are provided. You can book Sedans and SUVs at a price of about Rs.245 and Rs.700 respectively. Also, if you want to avoid the traffic, you can opt to travel by train. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East) and from international terminal is the Andheri (East). Metro facilities will also be provided soon.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is among the best airports in the country. Some of the facilities that are available at this airport are Wi-Fi, Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, prayer rooms, medical care centre, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs. To connect to any Wi-Fi in the airport, passengers need to use their mobile numbers as login IDs. Terminal 2 of the airport encompasses a world class drop-in business centre named as Regus Express. The centre, equipped with a cafe, private workspaces, business lounge, meeting rooms, co-working spaces and video conferencing facilities, allows passengers to utilise their travel time and work on the go. Some other services that ensure a comfortable journey for the travellers include postal service, smoking areas, baggage wrapping and shopping stores.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Earlier known as Bombay, Mumbai is a city full of chaos, hope, glamour, traditions, modernity, new and old. It is India’s fashion capital, financial powerhouse, and a pulsating point of religious debates. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is during the months of November to February. The weather during this time of the year is pleasant and temperature doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. Some of the prominent attractions of Mumbai which must not be missed are Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Hotel, Ajanta Ellora Caves and the film city. Also, don’t forget to savour the delicious street food.
Top Routes from Mumbai
How to Travel to & from Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport is an airport that serves Dhaka, Bangladesh and is the largest airport in the country. It is located about 5.7 km from the main city and was also known as Zia International Airport and Dacca International Airport. For a comfortable trip to Dhaka airport, board a taxi. The taxis are coloured in black, yellow and white. Do remember to bargain with the taxi driver to get the best rates. The next option is to train. Known as Biman Bondor Railway Station or Airport Railway Station, one can easily travel by train as the railway station is opposite to the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Also, to save some money while going to the airport, hire an auto rickshaw. Even boarding a bus from Gulistan Bus Station to the airport is a great choice.
Facilities at Dhaka Airport
Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport has 3 terminals. T1 and T2 are dedicated for the international passengers, while T3 is for domestic passengers. The ground floor serves as the arrival deck while the upper floor serves as the departures hall. Duty-free shopping, assistance to old and physically challenged passengers, baggage services, restaurants, prayer room, currency exchange counter, food & beverage counters, customs counter and customs halls are available at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Also, good news for economy travellers as one can buy a pass to relax at the 2 airport lounges which have showers as well.
Top Routes to Dhaka
Mumbai to Dhaka Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Jan₹8140
- Mumbai to Dhaka by Air India Airline from INR 8140
- 29 Jan₹8604
- Mumbai to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 8604
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb₹6216
- Mumbai to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6216
- 03 Feb₹6251
- Mumbai to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6251
- 04 FebSpiceJet
- 07 Feb₹6540
- Mumbai to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6540
- 15 Feb₹7216
- Mumbai to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 7216
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 20 Feb₹6418
- Mumbai to Dhaka by SpiceJet Airline from INR 6418
- 22 Feb
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Dhaka Airport Details
Name : Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport
Address : Airport Road, Sector 1, Kurmitola, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh
Phone : NA
Email : NA
Top Routes To Dhaka
Top Routes From Mumbai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan