Mumbai to Kannur FlightsBook Mumbai to Kannur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹2999. Approximately 1 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Kannur. On flights from BOM - CNN, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai to Kannur Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||1|
|Aerial Distance||841 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Go Air|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||Go Air G8620, ₹2999|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||Go Air G8620, ₹2999|
|Minimum Flight Duration||02 Hours & 00 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Mumbai||Go Air 620, Departs at 00:45|
|First Flight Arrives at Kannur||Go Air 620, Arrives at 02:45|
|Last Flight Departs from Mumbai||Go Air 620, Departs at 00:45|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kannur||Go Air 620, Arrives at 02:45|
Mumbai Kannur Flights - FAQs
- When is the first flight from Mumbai to Kannur?The first flight from Mumbai to Kannur departs at 00:45 and arrives Kannur at 02:45.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Kannur?The last flight from Mumbai’s departs at 00:45 and arrives Kannur at 02:45.
- What will be the aerial distance between Mumbai and Kannur in a direct flight and how many flights fly on this route on a daily basis?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Kannur is 841 km in a direct flight. Approximately 1 flights fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the time duration for a direct Mumbai to Kannur flight and what is the average flight fare?A direct Mumbai to Kannur flight takes approximately 02 Hours & 00 Minutes to reach and will cost around ₹2999. The flight fare might vary if travel time is during long weekends and festival time.
- What is the hand luggage limit on a flight between Mumbai and Kannur?The cabin baggage limit on Mumbai to Kannur flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please confirm the hand baggage limit with the concerned airlines.
- For a Mumbai to Kannur flight, which airline would provide lowest airfares if booked one month in advance? Please suggest the airlines with best prices.1 airlines offers the lowest fare for a Mumbai to Kannur flight, if booked one month in advance. The fare range may vary from Mumbai to Kannur. Planning ahead of time will for a flight journey is always beneficial and can save a lot of bucks.
- For travelling from Mumbai to Kannur, how many flights fly on this route everyday?1 flights fly on Mumbai to Kannur route everyday. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- To book a flight from Mumbai to Kannur in the next 30 days, what is the lowest airfare at offer?₹2999 would be the lowest airfare for a Mumbai to Kannur flight, in the next 30 days. There are 1 flights that fly on this route. Book flight tickets online in advance to avail great deals and discounts.
- To travel from Mumbai to Kannur, how many weekly flights fly on this route?1 weekly flights fly on Mumbai to Kannur route. The prices of these flights vary from Mumbai to Kannur. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- Suggest the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Kannur for today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Kannur for today is ₹2999. The fare usually varies between Mumbai and Kannur.
- How to book tickets online from Mumbai to Kannur?Book tickets from Mumbai to Kannur via ixigo. Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide the details and book the flight.
- How is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. ixigo doesn’t sell tickets or hotel rooms. It simply helps in choosing from where to book, and to save time and money in the process.
- What is the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Kannur flights?Depending upon the airline, the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Kannur flights will vary. But it is usually 7 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the respective airline.
- What is the hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Kannur flights?As per cabin class booking, the hand luggage allowance will range from 23 kgs to 60 kgs for Mumbai to Kannur flights. But do check with the airline.
- What is the advantage of web check-in while flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve a seat and can even take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change the travelling date for Mumbai to Kannur flight?To change the travelling date for Mumbai to Kannur flight, one can directly contact the airlines.
Cheapest Mumbai to Kannur Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Kannur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Kannur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is counted among the top 5 airports in the country. The airport is growing at a fast pace in terms of passenger traffic and is also ranked as 35th busiest airport globally. It is strategically located at a distance of approximately 12 km from the city centre. Commutation to and from the airport is not a task as public transport is easily available. As there are two terminals in the airport for domestic and international flights, transportation facilities are provided. You can book Sedans and SUVs at a price of about Rs.245 and Rs.700 respectively. Also, if you want to avoid the traffic, you can opt to travel by train. Nearest railway station from the domestic terminal is the Vile Parle (East) and from international terminal is the Andheri (East). Metro facilities will also be provided soon.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, formerly known as Sahar International Airport, is the main airport serving the city of Mumbai. The airport is divided in two terminals - Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 for domestic and international flights respectively. Terminal 2 of Mumbai airport is India’s 1st and most advanced vertical passenger terminal. The terminal is home to the country’s largest public art programme in the form of 3.2 km multi storey art wall. Both the terminals are equipped with high end facilities to ensure commuters a comfortable travel experience. Before boarding that long flight, passengers can rejuvenate at the state-of-the-art spa available at both the terminals. Some other common facilities include Children’s Care Rooms, Baby Strollers, Wi-Fi, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance, currency exchange and ATMs.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Earlier known as Bombay, Mumbai is a city full of chaos, hope, glamour, traditions, modernity, new and old. It is India’s fashion capital, financial powerhouse, and a pulsating point of religious debates. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is during the months of November to February. The weather during this time of the year is pleasant and temperature doesn’t go above 10 degree celsius. Some of the prominent attractions of Mumbai which must not be missed are Gateway of India, Taj Mahal Hotel, Ajanta Ellora Caves and the film city. Also, don’t forget to savour the delicious street food.
Top Routes from Mumbai
How to Travel to & from Kannur Airport
Kannur International Airport is an airport that serves Kannur, Kerala and is the 8th largest airport in the country. It is located about 30 km from the main city. So, wondering how to reach Kannur International Airport? Board a taxi. Do remember to bargain with the taxi driver for the best rates. Also, to save some money while going to this new airport, you can hire an auto rickshaw. Even boarding a bus for the airport is a great choice. You can even rent a car for travelling to Kannur International Airport. There are several local companies in the city, so choose depending upon your needs.
Facilities at Kannur Airport
With the opening of the Kannur International Airport, Kerala has got its fourth international airport. It is spread across 2300 acres of land and is the second greenfield airport in the state of Kerala. With a lot of provisions like 20 fully-furnished rooms, six aerobridges with all weather access to the aircraft, Duty-Free shops and food courts, facilities at Kannur International Airport do not lack at all. A medical room has also been made available in the airport for emergency situations. Other facilities at this station include a baby care room and a pre-paid taxi car booth. The airport also has banking and money exchange facilities on-site that one can use.
Best Time to Visit Kannur
One of the 14 districts along the west coast, Kannur was once the main trading centre in Kerala. This seaside city is famous for picturesque beauty and stunning beaches. Kannur also has many beautiful temples showcasing exemplary South Indian architecture. It’s a travellers’ delight who seek culture and natural beauty in one place. The best time to visit Kannur is between October and February. Amazing weather, breezy air and pleasant temperature make the experience all the more delightful. If you want to explore Kannur comfortably, then don’t visit this place in summers as the temperature gets high during the month of April, May and June.
Top Routes to Kannur
Mumbai to Kannur Flight Fare Calendar
- 19 Jan
- 20 Jan
- 22 Jan
- 23 Jan
- 24 Jan
- 26 Jan₹4311
- Mumbai to Kannur by Go Air Airline from INR 4311
- 27 Jan₹3784
- Mumbai to Kannur by IndiGo Airline from INR 3784
- 28 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 04 Feb
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 09 Feb
- 10 Feb
- 11 Feb
- 12 Feb
- 13 Feb
- 14 Feb
- 15 Feb
- 16 Feb
- 17 Feb
- 18 Feb
- 20 Feb
- 22 Feb
- 23 Feb
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kannur Airport Details
Name : Kannur International Airport
Top Routes To Kannur
Top Routes From Mumbai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan