Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur FlightsBook Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4272. Approximately 7 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Kuala Lumpur. On flights from BOM - KUL, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹5000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Route Details
|Total Number of Flights||7|
|Aerial Distance||3596 KM|
|Airlines on This Route||Malaysia Airlines, Jet Airways, Malindo Air, Japan Airlines, Garuda Indonesia|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 30 Days||₹7022|
|Cheapest Flight for Next 60 Days||₹4272|
|Minimum Flight Duration||05 Hours & 10 Minutes|
|First Flight Departs from Mumbai||Malaysia Airlines 175, Departs at 13:00|
|First Flight Arrives at Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia Airlines 175, Arrives at 20:50|
|Last Flight Departs from Mumbai||Malaysia Airlines 195, Departs at 23:00|
|Last Flight Arrives at Kuala Lumpur||Malaysia Airlines 195, Arrives at 07:50|
Mumbai Kuala Lumpur Flights - FAQs
- When is the earliest flight from Mumbai for Kuala Lumpur?The earliest flight for Kuala Lumpur departs at 13:00 from Mumbai and reaches Kuala Lumpur at 20:50.
- To reach Kuala Lumpur late at night, when does the last flight from Mumbai departs?To reach Kuala Lumpur late at night, the last flight from Mumbai departs at 23:00 and arrives Kuala Lumpur airport at 07:50. Many airlines provide services on this route.
- How far is Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by flight and what is the daily frequency of flights on this route?Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur is approximately 3596 km by flight. The frequency of flights from Mumbai Airport to Kuala Lumpur Airport is about 7 daily.
- What is the average journey duration from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur in a direct flight. Also, what is the approximate flight fare of the journey?If travelling from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by airways, the average journey duration will be 05 Hours & 10 Minutes and will cost around ₹4272.
- What is the hand baggage limit on domestic flights and do they vary? What is the baggage limit from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur.Hand baggage limit on domestic flights vary from airlines to airlines. Please contact the concerned airlines for any such queries.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Mumbai, how many flights fly on this route everyday?From Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur, there are 7 flights that fly on this route everyday. Reach Kuala Lumpur easily and conveniently by choosing any of these flights.
- To make flight bookings for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur route in the next 30 days, what would be the lowest airfare for this route?If booking in next 30 days, ₹4272 would be the lowest airfare for a flight from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur. There are 7 flights that fly on this route. Book online in advance and get the cheapest price for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur route.
- For reaching Kuala Lumpur from Mumbai, how many weekly flights fly on this route?From Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur, there are 7 flights that fly on this route weekly. Book a flight that suits the schedule and offers better prices. The cheapest airfare for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur route is ₹4272.
- To travel from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur, what is the cheapest fare for today?Your search for the cheapest fares from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur ends here. ₹4272 is the most affordable fare today. Go book flights right now!
- How to book tickets via internet from Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur?It is simple! Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book the flight easily.
- Suggest as how ixigo is different from online travel agents?ixigo is not an online travel agency or agent. It is a travel search engine which aggregates several travel websites so that travellers get the best fares and deals.
- For a Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flight, what is the check-in baggage limit?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights depends upon the airline. But it is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights?The allowed hand luggage weight for Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flights varies from 23 kgs to 60 kgs as per the cabin class booking.
- What are the advantages of web check-in before flying from Mumbai?The advantage of web check-in when flying from Mumbai is that one can reserve their own favourite seat and take a print out of the boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- What is the procedure to change the date of a flight (Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur)? Please help!It is possible to change the travel date for a Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur flight. Just have to contact the airlines and tell about the change of plan.
Cheapest Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Kuala Lumpur Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Located in Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is among the largest aviation hubs of the country. It attracts a large number of visitors from across the globe and is the second busiest airport in India. The two terminals at the CSI Airport are located at two different locations, named as Santacruz and Andheri. Availability of AC buses between the terminals throughout the day makes the inter-terminal transfers easier. A number of transportation facilities make travelling to and from the Mumbai airport convenient and hassle-free. Pre-paid taxis and radio cabs are also available at both the terminals. Vile Parle(East) and Andheri (East) are the nearest railway stations from domestic and international terminals respectively.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport makes it one of the best airports of the country. The airport is divided into two segments - Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. Both the terminals are equipped with all modern day facilities and amenities. The availability of some of the best global brands, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the Heaven on Earth Spa Express, which is located at Terminal 1 Departure and O2 spa located at Terminal 2 Departure. Some other facilities available at the airport are Children’s Care Rooms, special assistance, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms and currency exchange.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
From grand colonial era structures to skyscrapers, from unique bazaars to glittering malls, from ancient caves to palm-fringed coastline, Mumbai has everything to lure tourists. Located right on the waterfront, The Gateway of India is the most iconic tourist spot in Mumbai. Other than this, other famous attractions of this city include Gateway of India, Chowpatty, Marine Drive and Elephanta Caves. The Best Time to Visit Mumbai is in the months of November, December, January and February. During these months, the weather is cool, breezy and ideal for sightseeing. Summers are hot with high humidity levels while monsoons bring lot of rains and a relief from scorching summers.
Top Routes from Mumbai
Kuala Lumpur Details
How to Travel to & from Kuala Lumpur Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) in Kuala Lumpur City, Malaysia is one of the busiest airports of Asia. To reach the airport from the city, you can call a private taxi; you can choose either a regular or a premium taxi. By taxi, the total distance would be completed in just in a little over half an hour; but it would cost you more than public transportation. If you want to save on your trip, you can travel by the Airport Shuttle Bus or by the KLIA Express train. The Shuttle stops at many important landmarks in the city centre, so it is both a cheap as well as a convenient option. Whether you wish to take the bus or the train, you can board from the KL Sentral Station. The bus operates at scheduled timings while the train departs the station for the airport every 15 minutes.
Facilities at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Catering to passengers with two terminals, KLIA and KLIA2, Kuala Lumpur International Airport is home to the most extravagant facilities, including ATMs, Currency Exchange Desks and Car Rentals. There are numerous eating joints where passengers can fill up on something before boarding their flight or after an exhausting journey. Passengers can also avail free Wi-Fi for zero cost. It is also the ideal place for duty free shopping. Duty-free retail stores are dotted across the international terminal (both departure and arrival decks) from where you can buy imported apparel, accessories, gadgets etc. at very reasonable rates. At this airport, the elderly are provided wheelchairs at no cost. Here, you wouldn’t have to worry about the lack of entertainment options, as the airport has a 24*7 complimentary movie theater, children’s playgrounds, spa, salons and more.
Best Time to Visit Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s culture, metropolitan vibes, amazing shopping experience and great food attracts a lot of tourists each year. The local markets and religious places of this city offer a peep into the local culture and lifestyle. It is located beautifully at the confluence of two rivers: Gombak River and Klang River. If you are planning a trip for leisure or business, the best time to visit Kuala Lumpur would be anytime during the year. The city is a mix of dry, rainy and hot season. If you prefer dry months, visit the place from December to February or May to August. This time sees the maximum temperature of 33 degree Celsius and minimum of 21 degree Celsius.
Top Routes to Kuala Lumpur
New Delhi to Kuala Lumpur Flights Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Bengaluru to Kuala Lumpur Flights Chennai to Kuala Lumpur Flights Kolkata to Kuala Lumpur Flights Hyderabad to Kuala Lumpur Flights Kochi to Kuala Lumpur Flights Ahmedabad to Kuala Lumpur Flights Pune to Kuala Lumpur Flights Goa to Kuala Lumpur Flights
Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur Flight Fare Calendar
- 22 Jan₹9138
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 9138
- 23 Jan₹11512
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 11512
- 24 Jan₹9995
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 9995
- 25 Jan
- 27 Jan
- 29 Jan
- 30 Jan₹11884
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by SriLankan Airline from INR 11884
- 31 Jan
- 01 Feb
- 02 Feb₹8665
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 8665
- 03 Feb₹7637
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 7637
- 05 Feb
- 06 Feb
- 07 Feb
- 10 Feb₹10436
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 10436
- 12 Feb₹9138
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by IndiGo Airline from INR 9138
- 15 Feb₹7323
- Mumbai to Kuala Lumpur by Airline from INR 7323
- 17 Feb
- 22 Feb
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kuala Lumpur Airport Details
Name : Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Address : 64000 Sepang, Selangor, Malaysia
Phone : 060 3-8776 2000
Email : NA
Kuala Lumpur Hotels
Top Routes To Kuala Lumpur
Top Routes From Mumbai
very good app where u can compare airfare of multiple airlines.
- Rakesh Daswani
Best in Class. The customer support was quick. There are many offers available. It integrates all the booking companies into one place. Great going.
- Prasanth Vardhan Polavarapu
on ixigo i always got tickets on very cheap rates. ialways recommend ixigo to make flight ticket hotelbooking etc
- Abhi Aas
great app. got rs. 750 ixigo money on first flight booking. and Rs. 350 ixigo money on second booking.
- Mohd. Ahsan