Mumbai to Lucknow FlightsBook Mumbai to Lucknow flights at cheapest prices starting at ₹4236. Approximately 12 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Lucknow. On flights from BOM - LKO, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Lucknow Flights - FAQs
- When does the first flight from Mumbai departs for Lucknow?The first flight from Mumbai to Lucknow is at 06:05. The flight arrives at the destination at 10:15.
- When is the last flight from Mumbai to Lucknow?There are flights that provide late hour services on the Mumbai - Lucknow route. The last flight leaves at 21:05 and arrives in Lucknow at 23:15.
- To travel from Mumbai to Lucknow through airways, how much is the distance covered and the time taken. How many flights fly on this route?The aerial distance between Mumbai and Lucknow is 1200 km. There are about 12 flights that fly on this route on a daily basis.
- What is the total time taken by a Mumbai to Lucknow flight under normal circumstances?The total time taken for a Mumbai to Lucknow air journey is 02 Hours & 10 Minutes. The average flight fare might vary between Mumbai and Lucknow.
- On a Mumbai to Lucknow flight, what is the hand baggage limit?On a Mumbai to Lucknow flight, the hand baggage limit usually varies between 7 to 8 kgs. Please contact concerned airlines for the confirmation.
- For travelling to Lucknow, how many flights fly to this destination from Mumbai everyday?To reach Lucknow, there are 12 flights that fly to this destination from Mumbai everyday. Pick any flight that suits the schedule and offers great prices.
- For a flight from Mumbai to Lucknow, what is the lowest airfare in the next 30 days?For booking a flight from Mumbai to Lucknow in the next 30 days, ₹4236 would be the lowest airfare. Choose from 12 flights that are available on this route. Book in advance online and avail this airfare.
- For travelling to Lucknow, which airlines fly to this destination from Mumbai?To reach Lucknow, there are 6 airlines that have flights to this destination from Mumbai. Mumbai to Lucknow route is covered by number of flights on daily and weekly basis.
- For travelling to Lucknow, how many weekly flights fly to this destination from Mumbai?To reach Lucknow, there are 12 weekly flights that fly to this destination from Mumbai. The price ranges from Mumbai to Lucknow. Choose any flight time as per convenience.
- What is the cheapest fare from Mumbai to Lucknow today?The cheapest fare from Mumbai to Lucknow for today is ₹4236. Lucknow is a great city to explore! So wait no more and book tickets right now. Happy travels!
- How to book ticket from Mumbai to Lucknow through internet? Please help!Login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination with dates, choose the best fare, provide personal details and book flight from Mumbai to Lucknow. Happy travels!
- Is ixigo different from online travel agents?ixigo is a travel search engine which aggregates travel websites to compare information and provide the best deals. So choose ixigo to save time and money.
- Please tell the check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Lucknow flights?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Lucknow flights is usually 7 kgs. But it depends upon the airline too. So before booking a ticket to Lucknow airport do check with the airline.
- Is there a hand luggage allowance for Mumbai to Lucknow flights?For Mumbai to Lucknow flights, the hand luggage allowance will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking ticket.
- What are the several benefits for web check-in before flying from Mumbai?If you are flying from Mumbai, web check-in facility allows to choose a desired seat and one can also print out their boarding pass without standing in long queues.
- Is it possible to change travel dates afer booking a Mumbai to Lucknow flight?Contact the airlines for changing the travel dates for a Mumbai to Lucknow flight.The airlines changes the dates according to requirement.
Cheapest Mumbai to Lucknow Flight Fares
|Mumbai - Lucknow Cheapest Flights||Fare (INR)||Date of Journey||Airline Name||Book Tickets|
|in 30 days|
|in 60 days|
|in 90 days|
* Mumbai to Lucknow Flight Fares shown are indicative and subject to change until ticketed. Prices are guaranteed only at the time of purchase
How to Travel to & from Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport is the busiest airport in the state of Maharashtra and in Western India. It is also among the largest International Airports of the country and caters to a large number of passengers everyday. The Mumbai airport, known as Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, is located about 12 km from city centre. To reach the international terminal of the airport, you can get off at the Andheri (East Railway Station) and then take a bus for the remaining distance. If you think local trains will be too crowded, you can travel in BEST (Brihanmumbai Electric Supply and Transport) buses, which are the most popular mode of transportation in the city. Taxi services are also available at every nook and corner of the city.
Facilities at Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International (CSI) Airport is the main airport in the city of Mumbai. A large number of domestic and international flights fly from this airport on a daily basis. With a number of high-end facilities, this airport enables its commuters to enjoy a hassle-free travel. Some of the important services provided at this airport are Children’s Care Rooms, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms, wheelchair assistance and currency exchange. A number of ATMs and banks are available at both the terminals to provide easy money access to all the commuters. Currency exchange facility is also provided at this airport. Commuters can also enjoy shopping at the high-end brands located inside both the terminals.
Best Time to Visit Mumbai
Mumbai, earlier known as Bombay, is the largest city in the country. Home to India’s most famous film industry, Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi and the largest tropical forest in an urban zone, Mumbai is a truly remarkable city. Thousands of tourists from across the globe visit this city every year. Whether rain or summers, Mumbai is frequented by travellers throughout the year. Those who are interested in sightseeing and outdoor excursions, the Best Time to Visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
How to Travel to & from Lucknow Airport
Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport, with one domestic and one international terminal, is one of the busiest airports of India. There are several ways to get to the airport like the UPSRTC bus, a taxi or an auto rickshaw. From Charbagh Bus Station, one can board the UPSRTC (Uttar Pradesh Government’s official bus service) bus 24B to reach the airport. If you wish for a private commute, you can either hire a private cab like Ola and Uber, a tourist taxi or an auto rickshaw. These are available at all times, morning till night, from every part of the city.
Facilities at Lucknow Airport
With two terminals, one domestic and one international, Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport in Lucknow, provides amazing services. Passengers get complimentary trolleys to carry their luggage. Counters for lost and found baggage are located within the terminals to help travellers find their lost baggage by contacting the service desk. Several eating joints are available within the airport premises for light snacks, proper meal or just a coffee. Most of these eateries are open 24*7. In case of an emergency, medical facilities are available at zero price. For the elderly and the disabled, wheelchairs are available for use at no extra cost.
Best Time to Visit Lucknow
Lucknow is one of the most gorgeous, amazing and oldest cities of India. The best time to visit Lucknow is from October-March. During this time the weather in Lucknow remains quite pleasant and cold. It is also an ideal time to visit the monuments, museums and national parks as the temperature remains between 8 °C and 18 °C. Also, do carry enough warm clothes as the weather in Lucknow gets cold at this time. The temperature during summers remains between 32°C and 40°C. And the temperature during monsoons remains between 25°C and 35°C. The temperature during winters remains in between 8°C-18°C.
Mumbai to Lucknow Flight Fare Calendar
- 28 Sep₹4236
- Mumbai to Lucknow by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4236
- 29 Sep₹4498
- Mumbai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 4498
- 30 Sep₹4236
- Mumbai to Lucknow by Jet Airways Airline from INR 4236
- 01 Oct
- 02 Oct
- 03 Oct
- 04 Oct₹3347
- Mumbai to Lucknow by IndiGo Airline from INR 3347
- 05 Oct
- 06 Oct
- 07 Oct
- 08 Oct
- 09 Oct
- 10 Oct
- 11 OctJet Airways
- 12 Oct
- 13 Oct
- 14 Oct
- 15 Oct
- 16 Oct
- 17 Oct
- 18 Oct
- 19 Oct
- 20 Oct
- 21 Oct₹3746
- Mumbai to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 3746
- 22 Oct
- 23 Oct
- 24 Oct
- 25 Oct
- 26 Oct
- 27 Oct₹4000
- Mumbai to Lucknow by Go Air Airline from INR 4000
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucknow Airport Details
Name : Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
Address : Airport Director,Airports Authority of India,Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport,Amausi, Lucknow-226009 (UP)
Phone : 91-522-2435404,91-522-2435405
Email : email@example.com