Mumbai to Pasighat FlightsBook Mumbai to Pasighat flights at cheapest prices. Approximately 11 flights of different airlines fly between Mumbai and Pasighat. On flights from BOM - IXT, travellers can earn ixigo money of upto ₹1000 and use 100% of earned ixigo money on future flight booking.
only indicative - actual prices may vary
Mumbai Pasighat Flights - FAQs
- What is the approximate aerial distance between the metropolitan cities of Mumbai and Pasighat in a direct flight. Also, what is the frequency of flights?The aerial distance from Mumbai to Pasighat is 2497 km. Approximately 11 flights fly on this route on everyday basis.
- How to check the hand luggage limit on Mumbai-Pasighat flight? Does it vary from airlines to airlines?To check the hand luggage limit on Mumbai-Pasighat route, check the website or call the concerned airlines.
- How many flights fly on Mumbai to Pasighat route each day?11 flights fly on Mumbai to Pasighat route each day. Choose any of these flights as per the preferred timings.
- Can internet help in booking a flight from Mumbai to Pasighat?Yes, it is simple! login to https://www.ixigo.com/flights & search for the destination, i.e., Mumbai to Pasighat with dates, choose the best fare, provide the personal details and the flight will be booked.
- Came across ixigo? Know how it is different from online travel agents?Based in Gurgaon, ixigo is a travel search engine. ixigo helps get the best deals on flights, train, hotels and much more.
- For Mumbai to Pasighat flights, what are the check-in baggage limits?The check-in baggage limit for Mumbai to Pasighat flights varies from airline to airline. So check with the airline before booking a ticket. It is usually 7 kgs.
- How much hand luggage weight is allowed by flights for Mumbai to Pasighat?As per the cabin class booking, the checked luggage allowance for Mumbai to Pasighat flights will vary from 23 kgs to 60 kgs. But don’t forget to check with the airline before booking a ticket.
- Web check-in before flying from Mumbai? Know about the benefits!Before flying from Mumbai, the option of web check-in will allow one to choose a favourite seat without standing in long queues. Also, one can take a print out of the boarding pass.
- How to change travel dates after booking has already been done for a Mumbai to Pasighat flight. Please help!It is possible to change Mumbai to Pasighat travel dates. Simply call the airlines and they will do the needful. Happy travels!
How To Travel At Mumbai Airport
Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, earlier known as Sahar International Airport, is among the busiest airports in the country. The airport connects the city of Mumbai with a number of domestic and international destinations. Two terminals, located at a distance of 5 km from each other, cater to domestic and international flights. For the inter-terminal transfers, AC buses are provided by the airport authorities. Also, many car rentals and fleet owners provide services at both terminals of the airport. Located at a strategic location, just 12 km from the city centre, airport can easily be accessed from any part of the city. BEST buses, auto-rickshaws and metered black-and-yellow taxis can be found at every corner of the city for the transfer to and from the airport. Vile Parle(East) is the nearest railway station for the domestic terminal and Andheri (East) for the international terminal. The local train network provides great connectivity to the suburban areas of Mumbai.
Facilities At Mumbai Airport
A large number of amenities and services provided at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport makes it one of the best airports of the country. The airport is divided into two segments - Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for international flights. Both the terminals are equipped with all modern day facilities and amenities. The availability of some of the best global brands, the airport is an ideal place to spend time shopping. Also, the commuters can relax and unwind at the Heaven on Earth Spa Express, which is located at Terminal 1 Departure and O2 spa located at Terminal 2 Departure. Some other facilities available at the airport are Children’s Care Rooms, special assistance, Wi-Fi, Baby Strollers, medical care centre, prayer rooms and currency exchange.
Best Time To Visit Mumbai
Formerly known as Bombay, Mumbai is the largest city in the country and is home to India’s most famous film industry. Also, the city is home to the Asia’s biggest slum Dharavi. Every year, thousands of tourists flock to this destination from across the globe. Whether monsoons or summers, nothing can kill the spirit of this dynamic city. To avoid scorching summers, the best time to visit Mumbai starts from the month of November and continues till February. Humidity levels during this time of the year are less and weather remains pleasant.
How To Reach At Pasighat Airport
The cheapest way of travelling to Pasighat Domestic Airport from the city is via the state-owned bus that runs between the city center and the airport. The airport operates flights to two destinations as of 2018, Guwahati and Kolkata. The distance between the two points is only 3 km; so it is not much of a hassle. You can also opt for a private or a tourist taxi as well, but those options are slightly more expensive than the bus. Also, remember that there is no Uber/Ola service in the city as of yet.
Facilities At Pasighat Airport
Pasighat Domestic Airport provides facilities like fast food joints, cafes and restaurants, Car Rentals, ATMs and much more can be availed here. Luggage trolleys are available to everyone without any cost. 24*7 medical support is available for emergency cases. Wheelchairs are also available for zero cost. If you lose your luggage, you can contact the Lost and Found Baggage Counters. Perhaps you can eat a little something at the restaurant if you want to avoid airplane food.
Best Time To Visit Pasighat
Pasighat is the gateway to the amazing Arunachal Pradesh and is a beautiful place to visit by nature-lover. The best places to explore in Pasighat are Daying Ering Wildlife Sanctuary, Kekar Monying, Pangin and Komsing. Undoubtedly November, December, January, February, March and April are the Best Time To Visit Pasighat. Summers (April to June) gets humid and hot in Pasighat and the temperature rises somewhere between 30°C - 35°C. Explore the breathtaking Pasighat during the monsoons (starting from mid- July, August, and September) as the small town gets a good amount of rainfall. For winters, Pasighat’s temperature varies somewhere 17°C to 12°C.
Mumbai Airport Details
Name : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Address : Sahar Rd, Sahar, Andheri East, Mumbai, MH 400099
Phone : 022 6685 1010
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pasighat Airport Details
Address not available